Thoughts?

Barad

Must be a new thing, I have never not had my stats record except for when they messed up a patch and stats were not counting for anyone. Are you 100% positive they did not count your stats? Did you check Battlelog/BF3stats.com for a Battle Report?

This happened to me a lot this summer no patch connection just random macthes not being updated at all. Hasn't happened to me since though and now apparantly problem is back with this DLC.

can't wait to play this tommarow!

Same here lol.

this is my 3rd post

Well done buddy.

After around 8 - 10 hours of gameplay, I think it's alright. Like a few others, 'Scavenger' was okay for a few tries - mainly played it to get the 'Scavenge 50 Weapons' achievement, and then I kept playing it to unlock the ten headshots with a pistol to round out all of my xbow unlockables for the other achievement. I doubt I'll play it again.

Maps aren't terribly bad. A bit unbalanced in some areas, but other than that, they're okay. I just feel now that there are so many maps and whatnot, I won't end up getting to enjoy a majority of them. I love 'Operation Metro,' but because of all of the DLC and achievements, I haven't played it in months, it feels.

I'm hoping they finish up all of the content in 'End Game' with some great weapons and maps.

Didn't even bother with the maps after I got my Scavenger wins/Bite your finger achievement.

The market map is my favorite map.

Scavenger isn't fun. Stop copying Call of Duty.

Crossbow is pretty neat.

I would have liked to see more weapons but overall I think the maps are decent. Not huge but big enough most of the time where you don't run into people when you spawn and don't have but also don't run forever to find someone.

I really like the new DLC so far. I might still not be able to tell which map is which (pretty similar?), but they are all fun. The setting with all the damaged buildings and stuff is awesome. Would have liked to see more maps with helicopters. Scavenger is okay, but after completing the assignment attached to it, I´ll drop it. Xbow seems to be fun, but I really suck at using it so far. I´m the guy who´s always reloading. All in all, I´d say 2nd best DLC after B2K.

• 4 weeks later...