Tips on all of the Boss fights?

You should know that during the juma-9 encounter with Teska, I did it in 3:30. I had Ultimate Lightsaber and Extra damage on, during the first yellow color segment the only way to get him down is force push the landmines back at him. During the second orange color segment you have to wait until he launches missile at you to force push them back. And during the last red color segment he stands on a ledge in front of the window the only time he will take damage is when you force push boxes at him but only when he puts his arms out to the sides, like a taunt.

On Alzoc 3, the boss fight is Ventress, but I did it first time in 1:30 without trying; the main thing on this one is to turn on the same cheats from above. Also to aim well with the droids during the last segment.

• 2 weeks later...
You should know that during the juma-9 encounter with Teska, I did it in 3:30. I had Ultimate Lightsaber and Extra damage on, during the first yellow color segment the only way to get him down is force push the landmines back at him. During the second orange color segment you have to wait until he launches missile at you to force push them back. And during the last red color segment he stands on a ledge in front of the window the only time he will take damage is when you force push boxes at him but only when he puts his arms out to the sides, like a taunt.

How the hell did you managed 3:30?

I find that when I bring him down in the 1st & 2nd phases I end up swinging my saber at him and the momentum carries me past him so I end up hardly doing any damage. Is there any way you can get yourself to stay in position while swinging?

So far my best is about 6:30, which isn't even a silver, let alone a gold.

Edit: NVM, got it. 4:09, good enough for a platinum. Key is to use Kit Fisto, he doesn't jump through the enemy the way Ahsoka does.

Edited by Pedle Zelnip

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: NVM, got it. 4:09, good enough for a platinum. Key is to use Kit Fisto, he doesn't jump through the enemy the way Ahsoka does.

I also used Kit Fisto only because I'm a fan of the character, I personally didn't realized the different fighting stance I also had Mace Windu.

• 4 months later...