Borderlands 2?

BaconStrips 115

I'm gonna go on record by saying this: I love Borderlands 2.

It in ways improves the original by offering a larger variety of weapons, missions, locations and enemies, it's even funnier this time around, it's an absolute blast online, and Handsome Jack has shaped himself into one of the most iconic villains in gaming (to me, at least).

However, the past few months haven't been too kind to BL2. The DLC packs released so far have been mediocre at best, the raid bosses are virtually impossible to solo without some sort of exploit, and there have been bugs that reset your Badass Rank and even corrupt your save file. That coupled with the fact that there's no level cap increase until possibly March, and this game has its share of problems.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game, but it has some things that make it suck. Who knows? If they do increase the level cap and improve on the next DLC and fix most of the bugs, I might hop back on. Until then, I'm gonna be on Black Ops II and Halo 4 (and Dead Space 3 tomorrow).

I have had borderlands 2 on preorder at gamestop for a while and i was wondering to those who have played it, is the game world getting or is it just in reality Borderlands 1.5? Just curious respond if you want. Thanks!

:uzi:

My personal opinion it's not nearly as good as Borderlands 1. The weapons seriously lack variety. The story was alright, the bad guy is hilarious and one of the best in a while. Worth getting...just not worth paying full price for.

Personally, the DLC for 2 sucks. And the game itself isn't as fun as 1, with the impossible to kill bosses in SP. With 2, you almost have to play it in co-op to get anywhere. I played about 10 min. of it last night and stopped. It's just and has been nearly as fun as the first one, which I played the crap out of.