Assassin Trick Guide

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this still work? They havent fixed it by now have they?? Im doing it all on Assassin first unless it gets to a point when I get really pissed off, but just done the first 3 levels are fairly easy.

EDIT: Tried it and still works

Edited by kizwiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Suck! Finished the game the other day and I apparently messed up the assassin trick. Only got credit for trainee. Does anyone know if there is a way to tell what missions you finished on assassin? Not sure which I missed but it would be helpful. Thanks.

Main menu > Campaign > Replay chapter

Then just click on each chapter and there will be a tick by the setting you have completed it on.

• 2 weeks later...

[Eliminate Divandelen] Level 4-On the plane after the final fight where he pulls a knife just kill him then a cut scene will come up, and you will get a save quit out then and load it back up on assassin easy as that.

I have only just seen this guide so excuse me for the dumbness. I was playing the game on Assassin and completed Levels 1-3. My mate then told me about this assassin trick. I followed the guide as above by quitting out after killing Divandelen and the cut scene (which I assume is the bit where he trys shooting you and a timer comes up - i quit here but I did not see any checkpoint thing come up) then changed to Assassin and reloaded the checkpoint but it put me right at the beginning of that level. What I did next was very silly. I read in one of the earlier posts that you would have to start a new game for this trick to work so that is what I did but I then realised as I read more and more of these posts that I did not have to do that. Now I can still replay the levels I have done and it still shows that I have completed levels 1 to 3 on Assassin. If I replay level 4 all the way through on Assassin will it then save to the next level because at the moment if I go to Continue from the main menu it loads up the first level even though I have got to checkpoints on level 4.

[Eliminate Divandelen] Level 4-On the plane after the final fight where he pulls a knife just kill him then a cut scene will come up, and you will get a save quit out then and load it back up on assassin easy as that.

I have only just seen this guide so excuse me for the dumbness. I was playing the game on Assassin and completed Levels 1-3. My mate then told me about this assassin trick. I followed the guide as above by quitting out after killing Divandelen and the cut scene (which I assume is the bit where he trys shooting you and a timer comes up - i quit here but I did not see any checkpoint thing come up) then changed to Assassin and reloaded the checkpoint but it put me right at the beginning of that level. What I did next was very silly. I read in one of the earlier posts that you would have to start a new game for this trick to work so that is what I did but I then realised as I read more and more of these posts that I did not have to do that. Now I can still replay the levels I have done and it still shows that I have completed levels 1 to 3 on Assassin. If I replay level 4 all the way through on Assassin will it then save to the next level because at the moment if I go to Continue from the main menu it loads up the first level even though I have got to checkpoints on level 4.

yes if you replay level 4 on assassin it will save and go onto the next level. Also if your replaying a level then there isn't any checkpoints so you need to play the whole level on assassin.