Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just to let you know i got the spec ops achievement. You just need to play the 3 redux maps on survival, team survival, sharpshooter and team sharpshooter if your having problems gettin it.

I know this is a big ask but i need 16 people to play at least 1 match for my 16 - player host achievement. And if everyone agrees, we can keep changing host until we've all got it. Failing that i'll help anyone who needs any of the online achievements. Just message me on xbox live if your up for it, tell any other mates too and i'll keep you all up to date with numbers!

xx sparky09 xx - G/T

1) Mafia Boy 23

2) Screemer

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

• 4 weeks later...

:woop:Looking to get a group of people together to boost the Master of Ceremonies achievement.

My Gamer tag is xwolf 1, just send me an request. Im looking to get a list going and then when we can work out the schedule, boost it all together.:Bounce:

hit me up if u wanna play... ill boost but i just got another xbox after 6months so looking for friends to play shit with online so down for either hit me up for this or any of these games:

Doom

Gears of war 1+2

Rainbow six 1+2

GTA4

perfectdark(arcade)

Perfectdarkzero

Halo3

Dark sector

Bioshock

Devil may cry 4

Kameo

Dead Rising