Sacrifice DLC Glitches

Lozia

Anyone having serious glitches with the Sacrifice DLC?

*SPOILERS* I guess.

I can't walk on the planks at the beginning of the game. Francis doesn't walk, he hovers everywhere without moving his legs. I can walk through certain parts of the environments such as the blocks of bricks on the first chapter. Some of the infected just won't die.

[edit] On the second chapter I can't even finish it because once I walk along the boat, I fall through into the water and I die right away. WTF Valve?

How'd this get released? =/

Edited by Lozia

Are you sure it's invisible tanks cause every time we open the train we get attacked by a tank in hunter skin, found it funny cause we didnt know until it's swipes sent us miles

Ahhhh, so that's why that hunter took forever to kill. I did wonder where the tank was. I wonder if the DLC for the original is having these problems.

Same. We gave up on completing The Sacrifice and went to No Mercy. You can pass through all the doors and the bars on the rooftop in NM4 and the hospital gown zombies are really glitchy, they just stand there and you can't kill them. My friend deleted it and re-downloaded it though and he said it seems fixed so far. He wasn't falling through the planks at the start anymore.

Sacrifice Glitches:

• Fall Through Map in VS
  • Walk Through Anything in VS
  • Cant Spawn cause the Survivors can Apparently see me even though im in a Building.
  • Hovering Francis

No Mercy Glitches

• Invincible Hospital Zombies
  • Hovering Francis.
  • Francis is Looking right while killing enemies on the Left.

The Campaign seemed fine for me.

I hope Valve will have a Patch for this Soon?

Unlike Crash Course which hasnt been Patched... I Still Run Through Crates.

560MS Points

24Hours Late

Terrible Stuff from Valve.. Shoulda Known.. Im Very Disappointed.

:(

Edited by Sicko19

Same. We gave up on completing The Sacrifice and went to No Mercy. You can pass through all the doors and the bars on the rooftop in NM4 and the hospital gown zombies are really glitchy, they just stand there and you can't kill them. My friend deleted it and re-downloaded it though and he said it seems fixed so far.

Might give that a go down then.

Right, for all those having problems, try it on Local Server rather than Dedicated. Works fine now. Or at least, the start does.

I re-downloaded it and tried it on Dedicated and the problems were still there. Switched over to LS and works.

Online campaign

Chapter 1:

Dock doesn't hold anything up, means AI characters fell off the "ledge" or drown at the start.

After releasing the tank in a box, you can simply walk through the train car on the left side of it. No need to actually fight the tank or open the second door.

Chapter 2:

Smokers pulled me through the silo by the pond.

Can walk through the mini-barge in the middle of the map.

Stairs to a platform containing med kits or pills and ammo dump work, the platform they are sitting on, unfortunately, does not.

Bridge to the end barge doesn't hold anything.

Can walk through the side of the barge using the cement truck. This would make up for the previous bridge glitch if the barge in fact held anything up itself. You end up walking anywhere on that barge and you're going to fall and be incapped or drowned.

And that's as far as I got, because this DLC is absolutely broken.

I like the New Voting System.

It comes in Handy especially when playing Chapter 4 of No Mercy on Versus.

You'll get an Invincible Zombie who will block your saferoom doorway or any doorway.

Thank god the New voting system has the "restart chapter" option.

Seriously??

Valve better have something sorted out in the next 48hours.

Glitches i've seen

-When spawning/spawned as an infected, crossing the water in the second chapter can result in falling under the map but not dieing.

-Walking through doors and crates.

-Falling through the planks at the start.

-Special infected getting stuck in the finale (Spawning randomly out of bounds)

The list goes on.

Yet I didn't encounter any of these when playing through in single player quickly on easy, maybe i was lucky.

WOW.. playing with 2 or more players has SO MANY glitches.. it's unbelievable! You can truly walk through any wall, fall through any floor, walk through closed doors. I died on the second level with a friend because we fell through the floor of a boat. Now I'm playing alone and I'm not experiencing any bugs at all. The tank that was a hunter is just a normal tank now luckily :p