Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems we have 8 players ready to go... but I still need to confirm those who just came in & posted.

I need to recieve a Message to confirm their interest in the achievement

from the following people:

braderzbs

I have a couple of alternatives to help us but I'm not guaranteeing them to be online to help us:

XKillaRavex

Bruh Slayer

xX0 Requiem 0Xx

1. xOkodarrx

2. xX0 Requiem 0Xx *I can call him & he's usually on*

3. fatsponge

4. IAsh CoopsI

5. BIGFATDAVEY

6. Jayzilla636

7. BIGNASTYLUMP

Hi, if you still need people i'm on most the time and need this cheev. Sent you a message on live.

Cheers!

It seems we have 8 players ready to go... but I still need to confirm those who just came in & posted.

I need to recieve a Message to confirm their interest in the achievement

from the following people:

braderzbs

I have a couple of alternatives to help us but I'm not guaranteeing them to be online to help us:

XKillaRavex

Bruh Slayer

xX0 Requiem 0Xx

1. xOkodarrx

2. xX0 Requiem 0Xx *I can call him & he's usually on*

3. fatsponge

4. IAsh CoopsI

5. BIGFATDAVEY

6. Jayzilla636

7. BIGNASTYLUMP

Im down if your still doing it, add my GT

Okay it seems we have a full list of gamers but I am still taking people in since my friend xX0 Requiem 0Xx already has the achievement and is willing to step aside to help someone else get it.

I still have alternatives and we will attempt to get this done by today starting at 11:00pm Pacific Time

"I am doing some errands and I am expecting to be back before the starting time, please bare with me"

Alternatives:

xX0 Requiem 0Xx - Already has the achievement but is willing to help

xXKillaRaveXx - Doesn't have the achievement and is willing to help, but doesn't get online that often

BruhSlayer - Same as xXKillaRaveXx

We Will Discuss Doing Any Extra Achievements Such As Expert/Realism and Versus Matches Once We Are Done.

1. xOkodarrx

2. fatsponge

3. braderzbs

4. IAsh CoopsI

5. BIGFATDAVEY

6. Jayzilla636

7. BIGNASTYLUMP

8. andydubyew

Edited by xokodarrx

It's done & even though it took a bit of time before the search engine matched us up, we got it done. I would like to thank the following people for helping:

Team 1: We actually faced a team trying to win before being matched up to Team 2, but we won it!

xOkodarrx

InsanePchsco

Nadu2424

I AshCoops I

Team 2: Were waiting for who knows how long, but we matched up in the end, Thanks Guys!

andydubyew

Mini Kaz

zachbdchamp

XxKillaRavexX

For whoever else needs this achievement I have a list of people who are actually still interested:

bigfatdavey

BIGNASTYLUMP

braderzbs

fatsponge

Jayzilla636

For future teams: If you are needing one or two people to help, you can message me and I would gladly help, I can bring a friend to help out as well.

I'm looking for a good team to help on Expert Mode/Realism

GoodLuck

Right now me and my buddy are looking for some people to join us and help out with some of the multiplayer achievements. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have me and a guest, my friend and a guest, one more person with a guest controller would be great. Thanks so much, message me or send me a friend request at Scotty2Hotty131:woop: