Issue online?

CovertDog

I've not had that happen but last night I hit 2 achievement glitches regarding the 5 wins and rush hour achievements.They said they were complete in stats but no achievement.I quit out the game and rebooted the box and after one race,they were fine and popped.

I think what happens is if someone drops out or quits in a race,it can mess something up in the session for some racers and make strange things happen.Try just leaving that session and joining another or rejoining and that might fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
I've not had that happen but last night I hit 2 achievement glitches regarding the 5 wins and rush hour achievements.They said they were complete in stats but no achievement.I quit out the game and rebooted the box and after one race,they were fine and popped.

I think what happens is if someone drops out or quits in a race,it can mess something up in the session for some racers and make strange things happen.Try just leaving that session and joining another or rejoining and that might fix it.

I havent had any trouble except in Trailblazer every now and then you seem to be able to collide with people...abit odd!

I was in a session with 7 others, 1 person quit half way through, I went on to win the race but still got the achievement.