New Street racing game

Lobers

Ok, so I didnt know where else to put this, but I just wondered if anybody knew if they was going to be a new street racing game out in the near future?

I thought that Rockstar would be the best developers to bring one out as well.

I was thinking gang races, pinkslip races, loads of stuff like that....:woop:

I haven't red anything but to me, it'd be difficult to top Midnight Club.

Oh come on! There is one thing you need to change and that's the bullshit, over exaggerated flips and turns your vehicle does when you crash into another vehicle.

It's even more bullshit when you are clearly in the lead and coming to the final 2-3 turns and crash, then watch your opponents roll past you.

:p

Oh come on! There is one thing you need to change and that's the bullshit, over exaggerated flips and turns your vehicle does when you crash into another vehicle.

It's even more bullshit when you are clearly in the lead and coming to the final 2-3 turns and crash, then watch your opponents roll past you.

:p

Well if you're going to nit pick! ;) What I hated about it was the "goal" races. They were impossible for me. The crashes, those never bothered me. The "losing at the last second" was frustrating but a lot of racing games do that. FUEL was the worst. But in MC, I just learned the short cuts the AI did and used it against them.

Other than the goal races, I did pretty good in that game. :woop:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Forza Horizons right now is the only thing to look forward to right now. I'm hoping its going to be a good game but I really can't say. A NFS underground 3 would be nice but I hate NFS games the only one that was ok was underground 2 all the rest are just horrible IMO. Now a new midnight club 5 that would be nice as long as they make it right. MCLA was ok but I think it needed more cars and a bigger map. I'm surprised how a lot of people said it was too hard I beat it in 3 days playing it the second time through. IF they want to make anew Midnight Club right I posted at IGN my ideas for MC:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/midnight-club-5.182634236/page-4#post-453186317

(I would edit it but either I can't or I don't know how but things to add:

add Aprilla to the bike list

make 300+ vehicles)

• 4 months later...
October 30th to be exact. ;) Are you not interested in Forza Horizon, which releases the week before NFS?

I grew up playing Need For Speed. Racing-wise, that's all I focus on. I still play some Midnight Club LA every so often as well. Forza Horizon seems to be a good game, but I didn't find it appealing.