double down?

silentdante

You have to double the amount of chips you have by winning a single pot. For example at the start of a tournament you have 20k, you need at least one person to go all so that the pot is 20k+, then you must win the pot.

EDIT: also some bounties require you to "steal the hand at the turn/river" which means you need to bluff your opponents and make them fold and steal the pot.

Edited by LV 233

Okay. No idea how I will win a showdown with a kicker.

To win with a kicker you and your opponent have to have the same winning hand. Easy way if you both have two pair, the same two pair. Then your fifth card, which is the kicker, has to be bigger then your opponent. So say you both have two pair 7's and 8's his fifth card is a 10 and yours is a King. Then you win with a king kicker.

I had to win a showdown with a kicker. It was rough, as I kept just barely losing while trying it last night.

Then today, i got it on my first hand against Claptrap. We both had nothing in our pocket, and got a pair of 8s on the flop. We both got nothing on the turn and river, and I beat him (and busted him) with my lowly 10 kicker (he had a 9).

I'm definitely going to dashboard every time I get overly difficult bounties in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
You have to double the amount of chips you have by winning a single pot. For example at the start of a tournament you have 20k, you need at least one person to go all so that the pot is 20k+, then you must win the pot.

I thought that was to double up?