BF3 Premium Edition $25 @ Amazon

WOLFkraut

I just thought I'd post this deal on here in case anyone is interested in grabbing the Premium Edition. As part of their Black Friday deals it will be $25 starting at 5:10 PM PST (today), but they'll probably sell out fast. They have some other good deals on there, too, so it's worth checking out.

lol, I'm feeling a tad ripped off after paying $50 just for Premium, but oh well!

I'm feeling ripped off too lol. Basically paid 4000msp for Close Quarters as I paid for Karkand on release and Armored Kill was shit so Aftermath better bring the game up or this bitch ain't gonna be amused..

agreed,

£40 for the game

£35? for premium paying for 1 of the map packs i already have

£75 which is $90?

and now you can buy it all for $25

I'm feeling ripped off too lol.

lol, I'm feeling a tad ripped off after paying $50 just for Premium, but oh well!

Nah, been over a year now, and we still have 2 DLC's to go.

Like when Mass Effect 2 was released on PS3... a year later. I got a good year out of it before those next blokes. Don't mind the coin to have all that playtime right from launch.

Now besides, more noobs picking it up now cheaper, means more new noobs to tag, burn, fry, blow up, run over, and generally reap havoc on. I don't see a problem.

Gears 3's season pass on the other hand :mad: Fucktardium. THAT was a waste of fucking money. Hi, here's mass MS points for a bunch of bloody weapon skins. FUCK OFF EPIC

As a deal, the black friday Premium box, it's brilliant, might get that for my nephew because we don't have enough 11yo's in the matches.

Mind you the bugger no scopes me from across the map in Halo, I'd actually be afraid of him in BF3, he'd be fierce on the field. Last time I visited my bro-in-law let him play on his account and the little smart ass had already gotten the hang of jets and on foot merc'd a bunch of higher level guys.

Made me so proud!! *sniff*

More new noobs to tag, burn, fry, blow up, run over, and generally reap havoc on.

I suppose this is worth far more than 400msp, so I'll allow it JUST this one time..

But seriously double fuck EA for not bringing out Premium on BF3 release..

As for the Gears 3 Pass, seeing as I only paid 1200msp for it, probably the best purchase I've ever made for that price, even if you play it just for the achievements - well worth it.

Yeah, the sting of paying $50 for Premium and then hearing about the Premium EDITION a month later has dulled quite a bit for me.

To be honest, I'm just glad that I have a couple of people on my friends list attempting to grab Premium tomorrow... I also told my brother that he should try to get it as Best Buy is selling it for $30. He's never played a Battlefield game, but was wondering what all the fuss was about.

Still I mean 1 day sale.. How you feel ripped of there is only two more maps packs left, and all the double xP they missed I mean I think it's to dumb to say you feeled ripped off , cos if I buy a game then in 6 months the price is gunna be lower am I supposed to feel ripped off over it lol?

I felt ripped off pretty much 2 days after Armoured Kill came out, it's not all about this sale but it triggered the conversation and I've participated all in all about 4 double xp events till now, standard players got them too.

I do have faith in Aftermath though but if End Game isn't as promising then Premium was pretty much a waste it'd be fair to say. Luckily I have plenty of money to waste so I'm not particularly angry at spending the points, more so just the fact the it hasn't all been worth it till now.

awe man i bought my copy of premium like a few weeks ago for $49.99 i shoulda waited.. :(

Hell man sometimes you just never know. Hindsight and all that.

To be honest, I'm just glad that I have a couple of people on my friends list attempting to grab Premium tomorrow... I also told my brother that he should try to get it as Best Buy is selling it for $30. He's never played a Battlefield game, but was wondering what all the fuss was about.

My brother-in-law was a devout COD guy. Then I brought over my copy of BF3 and HDD and let him have at it.

He bought his own copy that same week.

Edited by Opiate42

Hell man sometimes you just never know. Hindsight and all that.

My brother-in-law was a devout COD guy. Then I brought over my copy of BF3 and HDD and let him have at it.

Yea I've always liked Battlefield, the first time I played I was blown away and instantly hooked

It's not like that in my case. The only game my brother has ever enjoyed online is Gears of War. He only played CoD a bit, but mostly just purchased those for their campaigns.

He's been tired of GoW for a while now though. I'm just trying to push him in the right direction.

Amazon is still selling Premium for $30 currently, by the way... if anyone was wondering.

It's not like that in my case. The only game my brother has ever enjoyed online is Gears of War. He only played CoD a bit, but mostly just purchased those for their campaigns.

He's been tired of GoW for a while now though. I'm just trying to push him in the right direction.

Amazon is still selling Premium for $30 currently, by the way... if anyone was wondering.

I noticed that. It seems Amazon was actually selling it for $30 pre-Black Friday. What an amazing deal, lol. This year has been fairly disappointing for sales, I've seen a few great ones, but nothing good across the board.