Worth Buying and how long is game

smallskillzu

I just downloaded it the other night. I was sitting around, pretty bored with all my games and remembered someone recommending it. Downloaded it and had an entertaining evening with it. Like previously stated, it's only a handful of hours but it's fun, stupid, simple, and easy gamerscore. Good way to waste a few hours. And if you really enjoyed it, there's already two DLC levels out. So have at it. :)

• 5 weeks later...
Whatever happened to downloading the demo, checking it out for yourself, and making an informed decision rather than depending on the opinions of people that you've never even spoken to before?

What ever happened to people helping people without critical posts? In other words, if you're not going to contribute to the discussion, GTFO.

Anyways, I had downloaded this game on the day it came out (ironically), because I played the demo. I fell in love with the relationship The Maw and the alien dude (Frank?) carry. It's so innocently adorable. It's a really simple game, and that's what pulls you in.

I was waiting for some game to arrive from the other side of the world, i decided to buy some easy gs arcade game, turned out great, i love the little game. i would certainly recommend this to any1 who wants easy gs or just a little fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I downloaded the demo after having a friend recommend it. After playing the demo, I instantly decided to purchase the full game. While fantastically simple, it manages to be incredibly fun and charming. A great overall arcade game and definitely worth the 800 points and 300 points for all the additional DLC.

• 2 years later...

I downloaded the trial and checked it out, super cute game. Makes me wish I had my own Maw D: haha. I ended up purchasing the game last night considering it is part of the Deal of the Week, so right now it is half off. I'm really looking forward to playing it and beating it, glad to hear it has good reviews as well.

Edit: Finally played through the game! I would say it's worth getting. The game is rather short, but there are 3 different DLCs for it, to add a little more time. It doesn't take too long to beat, perhaps 3-4 hours. And it's quick and easy achievements if you're looking for some GS.

Edited by softerxsin495
Finally Played Through the Game

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...