Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, I really wanted to make a new thread for this but it's clutter and hopefully enough people are checking this.

Today 2.11.10 I would like to get a group of 6 people together at 10:45 PM PST. The purpose will be to spend a couple hours boosting points to get toward level 40. I've already done this a bit and the strategy posted by another member works great. Getting into the initial room takes a bit of work but once u start its boring but really easy.

I will send party invites @ 10:45PM to the first 5 people that message me via XBL saying "boosting" or something like that.

Hope to see you tonight. Cheers!

-CougarSlayer530

OK setting up a capture the sister match for anyone to wants the achievement

friday 12th 2010 11:00 PM GMT perfect for anyone who works during the week to get in on this cheev as i got no work on sat YAY

1. jumpin jonny

2. simlaurel

3.BiOsHoCk 21

send me message here or on xbox and i will put your name down - first come first served GT jumpin jonny

Need one more person who wants to boost capture the sister/mother goose achievement. I am currently busy boosting rank so this match will be done saturday night, February the 13th @ 6:00 PM central standard time for all involved. If i can get a few more people who want to do this we MIGHT be able to do it tonight. add your name to the list IF interested and send me a message on live.

1) tigerbooboo

2) lordrex217

3) celestial purge

4)xscar x tissuex

5)Fishizzle51

6)

OK setting up a capture the sister match for anyone to wants the achievement

friday 12th 2010 11:00 PM GMT perfect for anyone who works during the week to get in on this cheev as i got no work on sat YAY

1. jumpin jonny

2. simlaurel

3.BiOsHoCk 21

4. grumftheld

5. i aM cHaLKy

6. shilbo-assassin

DOOKH8R has kindly offered his help if needed

send me message here or on xbox and i will put your name down - first come first served GT jumpin jonny