How Long Does Underdome Take with Modded Rifle & Shield?

AthenCarpenter

Where do you get these modded items? I'm only recently getting back into Bordlands after not playing the game in a long time (wanna 100% it before Borderlands 2 drops), been reading a lot on the forums today abut modded weapons/shields, never heard of them up to now.

I only have a modded shield, that I got given by a random, but I'm not using it, apart from when it comes to getting Moxxi done.

Any way to answer your question just set up a public game, chances are someone with a modded weapon/sheild will join, if they don't drop one for you, just send them a nice message and they probably will.

I've got a modded shield from a kind member of the X360A community, so gonna give the Moxxi achievements a go on the weekend when I have some time to kill. I'll just have to watch out for the 'no shied' rounds.

Anyone wanting to send a modded weapon would be more than welcome :)

Need to do them as well. If you want someone to play with, hit me up.

• 2 weeks later...
i did this solo with a modded shot gun and shield. it took about 30 mins for each smaller arena and just over 2 hours for each large arena

I was gonna say, these people saying it takes over 6 hours for the larger arenas must be camping, because I knocked out the smaller ones in under 20 mins. Dont get me wrong, I still havent done it, but over 6 hours each seems like youre wasting way too much time.

• 2 weeks later...

To better answer this question:

If you're using an insta kill modded weapon, and one (a shotgun) that can do the round skip glitch, it only takes about an hour and 10 minutes to complete all 10 rounds by yourself. More players who are competent will obviously make this go faster. I got one of mine done in 45 minutes with two other people, one using modded weapons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To better answer this question:

If you're using an insta kill modded weapon, and one (a shotgun) that can do the round skip glitch, it only takes about an hour and 10 minutes to complete all 10 rounds by yourself. More players who are competent will obviously make this go faster. I got one of mine done in 45 minutes with two other people, one using modded weapons.

Care to elaborate more on this round skip glitch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...