How good is this game ????

pacmanjr21

They did a really good job with the game in my opinion. They gave each class it's own distinctive feel and modding each car makes you feel like you've created another masterpiece each time. The difficulty is not easy, but neither frustrating as well. My only big issue with the game is the rendering - sometimes it's rediculousley slow...but for the most part it handles well and the graphics are decent. With most racing games, it's hard to not feel repetitive but I think this game puts in a decent amount of different things to do.

Demo it, if you like it, get it (if you haven't already).

Also, you'll learn to ignore the trash talking at teh beginning of every race, regardless of how funny or annoying it may be.

I didn't really like a single aspect of this game. The racing is extremely frustrating. The traffic is always in your way. The AI never seem to crash. The racing is extremely repetitive. Even after unlocking the ZX-14 and it became really easy to win it wasn't much fun. I played it right after I bought it, got 1 achievemnet for 10 points amd parked it on the shelf for 3 months. I finally pulled it back out and gritted through 870 points of it. I need 2 more achievements but I will have to be pretty desperate to finish this one up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...