Video Guide - GI Joe Ranking and All Collectibles

I am doing a guide for msxbox-world.com

This guide now covers 100% of the game. I am confirm that it will get you every single INTEL, FILE, and CONTACT.

http://swearingatvideogames.com/2009/10/10/gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-foundation/

I have video and pics of all collectibles and I also list my checkpoint scores so you can see how you compare so you get your GI Joe ranking.

I also have a listing of all achievements to get in each level.

Separate achievement guide and also a Battle Files pages showing which file is in which mission in case you miss something.

Enjoy.

-swaggers

Edited by NOTswaggers

One criticism, you showed the fight against Storm Shadow, but you didn't show how to find him which is what most people are finding difficult ;) May want to add that in if you can.

I have the entire level filmed from start to finish. When cutting the collectibles I didn't know you could finish without fighting him.

Is anyone soon going to show or tell where and how to get "Storm Shadow"??? Thats one of my few achieves that are left i have to do. I know i fought him like twice, as i heard he is located Jungle "Sludge", Artic "Deckhouse Six", and Desert "Robot". But, i went to them, and it seems like i cant go to him, like i beat him already? Am i missing something, as my luck will be something "real" dumb..><.

Is anyone soon going to show or tell where and how to get "Storm Shadow"??? Thats one of my few achieves that are left i have to do. I know i fought him like twice, as i heard he is located Jungle "Sludge", Artic "Deckhouse Six", and Desert "Robot". But, i went to them, and it seems like i cant go to him, like i beat him already? Am i missing something, as my luck will be something "real" dumb..><.

You have to fight Storm Shadow 3 different times.

1st – Arctic – Deckhouse Six – This one is a freebie introduction to Storm Shadow and you get his FILE.

2nd – Desert – Robot – And requires a Heavy to open.

3rd – Jungle – Sludge – And requires a Soldier to open.

Video will be up tomorrow showing exact areas.

Oh, i knew that lol. But, he never popped up on the list to even buy him. I finished the game on hard and all and got like 4 achieves left, and thats one big thing that is holding back on it. He is my one guy missing out off the list, and i dont really want to do it all over again. I tried to fight him again on the levels he was on, but wont let me go back to the arena's. I went to some other forums and seen there was few others who had same issue. :(

Tundra is 100% filmed and encoding so expect this guide to be a 100% guide by the end of the night today!

This is a big help, thanks!

But Jungle 03 / Countdown has 4 FILE and 2 INTEL, but in your guide there are only 3 FILE and 2 INTEL.

Could you tell me please, where the fourth FILE is???

Thank you in advance!!!

This is a big help, thanks!

But Jungle 03 / Countdown has 4 FILE and 2 INTEL, but in your guide there are only 3 FILE and 2 INTEL.

Could you tell me please, where the fourth FILE is???

Thank you in advance!!!

Somehow the last collectible was cut off the page. Will get a new version up today. Thanks for the catch.