Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting up a rent a server for boosting, if you want in let me know asap.

EDIT: Setup and ready too go! all i need to do is get the Win a SQDM ribbon for the Decorated achievement then we can do whatever

Edited by F Zer0 X

Hey all,

Looking for someone to get basically all the co-op achievements (beat them on hard, and the ones specific to each mission). I have a mic as well. [Not sure entirely when I can be on, just add me and we can hook up]

GT: vgmaster99

Thanks!

Looking to do all coop achievements, have mic

Time zone: uk, will be on most of today if anyone is interested in helping out GT ANDY BAG HEAD

cheers

I'll do these with you. I'm at work untill 3 so if you don't mind waiting as I need these too.

My GT is pSyciiK

Need to do All Co-op missions on Hard and the Level Achievements themselves i.e Car Lover and also the Lock and Load achievement basically all Co-op.

GT: PepSuber x360a

Send me a FR! GT is Mr Arbitrage

I need to get them all done on hard as well. The level achievements we can do on easy. I need to get Ninjas and Bullseye. The others we will probably get without really trying.

Looking for someone who would want to help with getting the ribbon achievement (I'm only missing 1, nemesis ribbon) and anyone who wants to help me get the comeplete warrior, third tour and the like a boss achievement

GT: TRAGICTRIXIE

Add/Msg/Invite

I'm going to be renting a server for a day sometime this week to get the complete warrior achievement, as well as the rest of my squad deathmatch victories. I already have a few friends that are down, I just need to know who else would be interested. Reply here or message me on live.

Edited by Tha Mantis