What Sequel would you like to see?

Mr Cogfather

"Next Xbox launch games are looking slick as hell.

For yo' information, I have two friends on Twitter who recently announced they are starting motion capture for an "unannounced large-scale RPG" designed by Microsoft... That's the only leak I heard. He also said one of them, has a large amount of battles on the ocean!! (:woop:)...

DAAAAAMN what could it be?

Has Microsoft done it? Are we gonna get a Bioware game waay beyond Mass Effect this year? :eek:

Two possibilities described for the two rpgs....

Bioware's new Microsoft RPG

Lost Odyssey 2(!!!!)"

Holy shit, I've been seeing it on Linked In too. One of my friends said he's having an audition for a new Microsoft RPG series. :o

That would be borderline incredible if true. Mass Effect was what sold me on an Xbox360 to start with, that and the promise of more planets. If Microsoft has indeed snagged a Mass Effect style franchise but this time first party, that is the BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL YEAR.

Lost Odyssey easily became my most played game of the last generation. If it's true about hires for this game, next xbox just went from a "buy Month 1" into a Day 1 buy for me. Plus a whole new RPG series!?!!

I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING HYPED NOW!!!!!!!!!! :drunk

What could they be working on!?! And from what I heard these are launch. LoL, I wouldn't be shocked if the next box utterly crushes the PS4. And MS is dragging out all the hype/always online bullshit to create an even bigger buzz so they can keep news from $ony the whole way in.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However I always wanted an epic game of this size, as a Microsoft franchise actually because it always felt so damn enormous. Every planet you could go to, would be a fully explorable world without limits. I'm hoping that Bioware Edmonton's new game really blows Mass Effect away and captures the original game's many touted features.

Imagine the size of the planets in the Solaris Gamma cluster....

Don't look now, but MS just passed a head-fake. A first-party RPG series that destroys Mass Effect seems one-hundred percent confirmed. :)

http://i.imgur.com/9NhtfYS.png

We'll focus a very minute amount of resources to Japan and get one in most places there, as well basically.

It sounds so great, but I got one concern....

What about Microsoft's new-age stock investors? :confused:

Are they going to have the patience to wait on MS' strategy really all that much or are they going to force the herculean option on Japan.

What I mean is if MS' shareholders see Wii U stumbling out of the gate so much in Japan, they may want to capitalize on that quickly and send the failure of the Wii to the curb. Japan's large apathy when it comes to the Wii may play on an anxious attitude of MS shareholders, which would push investors to force the Xbox into the Japanese market.

And when I say "herculean" option, I mean that they would spend upwards of $700 million buying Japanese RPGs, Metal Gear Solid for 2 yrs, discount titles and once exclusive titles to drive the Wii over into irrelevance even in Japan.

Remember when they got AAA RPGs, their sales soared past the Wii for 2 months every time. If they did pursue such a drastic option, Microsoft may win millions of sales clashing easily with Sony by riding to victory...But Japan's wider business district would reject selling more Xbox's.

Just simply due to Microsoft's more European anti-competitor monopoly movements.

But I don't think they'd like spending 1 billion, so I can't see a reason. Thankfully I don't care about this and I don't think Microsoft's shareholders control any of MS decisions from this point onward, or else they would have killed the Wii U by now.

It being a missed opportunity to destroy competition. No one in the business scene denies how much a fat-ass mistake that Apple ripoff was.

"Bioware working on a "whole new fictional universe" (xbox only)"

Oh god, this is beyond megaton news as I loved Mass Effect!!!

And on that subject, Microsoft must court Remedy to securely acquire them as a second party studio. Their games division needs unique titles like Alan Wake as well as Minecraft, as full blown exclusives. I suggest they also be positive the other Minecraft games are spin-offs, and Minecraft is their property, given they originally built the series on PC. I would prefer Microsoft lock down either Lode Runner or Minecraft as a full time exclusive, and snag Alan Wake for good.

Absolutely agree with this one hundred percent. One of the best of 2010. I play Alan Wake like an addict every weekend, just sign the dotted line. I'm ready Alan!!!! :)

Also get Conker 2 out on the new Xbox with the co-op play we all love and some weapons too.....It's about time we reclaim that bad boy. :cool: If Grant Kirkhope would rather work on iOS/Wii fad games, fire him. He ain't Rareware anymore. :mad:

Edited by Spartan343DAlterias

:uzi: Definitely Devil May Cry and Conkers Bad Fur Day without doubt. :cool:

http://www.rare-extreme.com/images/CHAPTERX.jpg

Oh yea, if the Grant Kirkhope guy don't want to work on that game (

then fire his ass. Couldn't agree more enough with the bs.

I'd rather have their new Ubisoft guys Rare hired doing Conker, just gimme the real bad ass :D

Japan's large apathy when it comes to the Wii may play on an anxious attitude of MS shareholders, which would push investors to force the Xbox into the Japanese market.

And when I say "herculean" option, I mean that they would spend upwards of $700 million buying Japanese RPGs, Metal Gear Solid for 2 yrs, discount titles and once exclusive titles to drive the Wii over into irrelevance even in Japan.

Remember when they got AAA RPGs, their sales soared past the Wii for 2 months every time. If they did pursue such a drastic option, Microsoft may win millions of sales clashing easily with Sony by riding to victory...But Japan's wider business district would reject selling more Xbox's.

Jeez man, chill out. Microsoft is not ever gonna pursue a "nuclear" all or nothing option in Japan. Why not? Because they aren't Sony, they are not run by stupid people.

Jeez man, chill out. Microsoft is not ever gonna pursue a "nuclear" all or nothing option in Japan. Why not? Because they aren't Sony, they are not run by stupid people. They're run by very enlightened intelligent people, like you or me.

And obviously that "nuclear" option only barely worked in the case of the Playstation? Why would Xbox risk being banned from Japanese stores, over something as stupid as this? Remember when they won the Windows war in Turkey, but due to federal courts, were banned from selling more.

Microsoft is not ever gonna cut their own nose to spite their face. They will succeed in Japan like any normal company has always had to, step by step with first party games. They don't need anything else. And be serious, fuck the investors. They don't run Microsoft Games they run Microsoft Media Services, and games aren't their skill. :)

My father always said patience is a virtue....Wait for the Wii U to start burning itself up. As Microsoft is far smarter, they'll have the advantage to shut them off the grid compared to Sony's attempts.

I really just want to see a Ninety Nine Nights III. Y'all who have never played the game Ninety Nine Nights 2 are missing out, it's seriously cool. Play it and see! :p

By the way, if you check the back on the box in Ninety Nine Nights 2 you see a whole dozen of talented ex-square soft employees made this game. It's made by the exact same Microsoft Japan company who created Lost Odyssey, same staff credits and everything. Very nice special moves, soundtrack and bonus mode.

It's cool to play the 6 different scenarios in any order too.

3 things were wrong with Ninety Nine Nights 2:

1- The enemy variety was too generic, made game repetitive. ms should have added a lot more colorful, unique enemies.

2- The fighting system was weak, no incentive to learn the combo attacks properly. Too many moves felt the same, so needed more balanced level layout/attacks.

3- The game's pacing was a tad off. Needed to be more epic like Ninja Gaiden, lots of different enemies, bosses and magic attacks.

If Ninety Nine Nights III came out and fixed all 3 things I hate above, it would be one of the best games of the year. It is made by Microsoft and it is impressive. I hope to god they read this and make a sequel. :)

Only other sequels I want a lot more is Lost Odyssey 2, The Last Remnant 2, and Breath of Fire. More of this please. :D

I really just want to see a Ninety Nine Nights III. Y'all who have never played the game Ninety Nine Nights 2 are missing out, it's seriously cool. Play it and see! :p

By the way, if you check the back on the box in Ninety Nine Nights 2 you see a whole dozen of talented ex-square soft employees made this game. It's made by the exact same Microsoft Japan company who created Lost Odyssey, same staff credits and everything. Very nice special moves, soundtrack and bonus mode.

It's cool to play the 6 different scenarios in any order too.

3 things were wrong with Ninety Nine Nights 2:

1- The enemy variety was too generic, made game repetitive. ms should have added a lot more colorful, unique enemies.

2- The fighting system was weak, no incentive to learn the combo attacks properly. Too many moves felt the same, so needed more balanced level layout/attacks.

3- The game's pacing was a tad off. Needed to be more epic like Ninja Gaiden, lots of different enemies, bosses and magic attacks.

If Ninety Nine Nights 3 came out and fixed all 3 things I hate above, it would be one of the best games of the year. It is made by Microsoft and it is impressive. I hope to god they read this and make a sequel. :)

Only other sequels I really want a lot more is Lost Odyssey 2, The Last Remnant 2, and Breath of Fire. More of this please. :D

Edited by Spectra Sagil

I just checked back of my box...and you're right. Lots of ex square guys. That would be feel+, studio who developed Lost Odyssey, N99 Nights 2 and the Moon Diver series. Lots of folks think feel+ got dissolved, but in reality they were absorbed into Ms. Feel+ and most of the brilliant minds behind it are merged with MS Japan now. In other words, they are the same as Microsoft. :)

It's too bad these guys don't get more credit tho and such a shame. :( They are some of the best in the industry honestly. Unlike typical first parties, MS Games owns trade-marked IP but lets feel work on other things too.

They're allowed to make games on PC, mobile etc. so long as not trademarked as MS also receives royalties. That's why Moon Diver is result of MS/Square-Enix collaboration. *Sigh.* These guys deserve so much.

Original creators of Shadow Hearts, then other members of the team split off all to mostly create a new. I know it's just wishful thinking, but I really would love it if Hironobu Sakaguchi joined Microsoft Studios & brought th whole team back together again.

Partly because I'm a hardcore Xbox fanboy. But also because Uematsu, Sakaguchi & Hoshino are such good friends with them. And Sakaguchi is doing nothing but surfing now, iOS games, waiting & wondering if Xbox will ever achieve its full potential... :(

Le Sigh. I doubt he's happy, is all. And I'd absolutely LOVE it if MS finally gave him a large check and welcomed him to Microsoft. After all, he knows how to show the world how RPGs get made! And he and his partner both frown down upon Final Fantasy, for straying so far, from what made the series good to start with.

And he's also had strong words on Square-Enix, condemning them as a whole, for letting FF slip downward. Who better may I ask you, could lead the team to victory and achieve the success Square has tossed down the tubes? :confused:

Who does it better, I ask you then Sakaguchi-San himself? He said when Lost Odyssey came out, that it would make FF look like a mess..and it did. He told the world what RPGs really need to succeed, and he turned out to be most correct. His passion for games made it clear he can create an emotion-laden FF killer, and from there the now fallen Square-Enix may finally attempt something worthy again.

Likewise, I'd love it if once and for all Sakaguchi and many of his ex-superstars who make FF what it is...joined Microsoft to prove the world wrong on what makes the best RPG. FF is creatively bankrupt, so finally at last; he could show why. And then after his new IP comes out & LO has hit worldwide, he could create a new game on both platforms.

This one to be a dynamic RPG using all the power inside Durango/PS4, to lift our spirits by showing how an FF game gets done. It would need not be exclusive, as it would demonstrate and prove him right & give Square (I would hope) all the shock they need to make FF series perfect again.

This is my dream as the competition would be down-right fantastic....and with Sakaguchi at Microsoft, Inaba and Ito could go to Sony. The father of the Saga vs. the rookies, in Japan. :D

Likewise, I'd love it if once and for all Sakaguchi and many of his ex-superstars who make FF what it is...joined Microsoft to prove the world wrong on what makes the best RPG. FF is creatively bankrupt, so finally at last; he could show why. And then after his new IP comes out & LO has hit worldwide, he could create a new game on both platforms.

This one to be a dynamic RPG using all the power inside Durango/PS4, to lift our spirits by showing how an FF game gets done. It would need not be exclusive, as it would demonstrate and prove him right & give Square (I would hope) all the shock they need to make FF series perfect again.

THIS, WITH NO DOUBT. I would be so excited if this came true. Oh God, you can't imagine how much I agree with the sentiments. You are one hundred percent on-target. :p

With the Japanese games industry in decline, Hironobu Sakaguchi is the best medicine there is to get it back on track. Microsoft can scoff and continue LO along with other games without him, but it just isn't right. It just isn't a fit anymore.

All of Sakaguchi's bff's are at Microsoft now, and he belongs there. Furthermore, I've always stipulated that the Xbox' long term success in Japan is tied to Hironobu Sakaguchi....not Final Fantasy. It's the talent, the man who makes the game....never the brand. Just imagine the new games that would be made and merchandised. And after all, Japan's industry is in decline due to 3DS/Mobile phones.

In a nutshell, Square's long-term losses were a result of losing Mr. Sakaguchi as their chief guidance counselor for the company. Sakaguchi who was right all along, should be given the spotlight. I love the man's work, but not S-E's nowadays.

It's a natural progression to see, the heart of Xbox really is Sakaguchi by just thinking of games he could create. There would be no FF at all without him. And frankly, in Japan there can be no long-term growth without him.

Sakaguchi's stardom can ignite the Ninety Nine Nights series to sell 2 million. That influence, allows Tatsui to market the Xbox brand even better. Growth would come quicker, and a legacy with it.

His games would push the envelope of what is possible, push S-E into getting rid of their baggage and finally ignite real competition between Sony and MS in Japan. On top of this, the portable market would not have a monopoly that drowns out HD games. It needs to happen, guaranteed. Just imagine the incredible games....and the growth of next-gen consoles in Japan overall. :)

MS vs Sony would reignite the passion, the sales and the soul which was lost when gimmicks became Japan's monopoly. Especially with the changing trends in the next 10 years, it would be for the best to all parties. Yoichi Wada has resigned, with Matsuno next. I hope MS flat out does it, seeing the writing on the wall.

for me it's gonna have to be:

Crimson Skies pt:2

Perfect Dark 2

Ace Combat 7

Eternal Sonata II

A Last Remnant II

Lost Odyssey II

Mech Assault III

Gears Of War 4

Infinite Undiscovery II

Breath Of Fire VI

Halo 5

Alan Wake 2

Shadowrun Returns

Crackdown 3

Jet Force Gemini sequel

Crimson Dragon 2

Tales of Vesperia 2

Dead Rising 3

banjo kazooie reboot

Conkers Bad Fur Day 2

and

Knights of the Old Republic III

Alpha Protocol II - want this game bad, even if never happens

p.s: I hope to god they revive advent rising....I thought it rocked. ms has the best online eco-system for this type of game, only complete flloozie fanboys deny this. sony is just way, way behind and isn't good with patches...

Hironobu Sakaguchi is the best medicine there is to get it back on track.
hell yea, sakaguchi at microsoft is a match made in heaven. :) Btw.....http://www.xboxevent.com has updated. I so cannot wait for more reveals especially anything breath of fire, lost odyssey or alan wake...Rock on!!

http://www.buildwindows.com/

"Hironobu Sakaguchi is the best medicine."

He sure as hell is, mate. You know another sequel we ought to see? Sudeki 2. I think a sequel to the game by Lionhead/Crystal D. would just flat destroy. :cool:

LOL, I'll always remember that first time I got to Reach's drop ship and beat the last level in Ninja Gaiden. Freaking priceless moments. Speaking of which, some gamers today live in the era of total denial. They are a real treat to watch since they're all Nintendo fanboys. ;)

In our new modern era, I got a real laugh off this one...

"Iwata's new direction that he charted with Wii included the philosophy "We will never win against our hardware competitors on even terms, so why bother wasting energy trying?" And he was celebrated for that. But that retroactively added another level of failure to the GameCube. The GameCube tried to compete, and according to Iwata, it wasted it's time. And anyone who believed in the GameCube was a fool for doing so, because Iwata didn't follow though, which means that next time Nintendo asks us to believe in their commitment to hardware, we won't, because we've heard that lie before.

The GameCube was a fantastic piece of hardware. It was better and more dev-friendly than the PS2, on par with the Xbox, and profitable at 2/3 the price of either console, both of which were losing serious money.

And waggle was a GameCube innovation. It was being shown to GameCube devs (in an unfinished state) even before the GameCube launch. When Iwata saw that the GameCube was a failure, he took everything that was good about the GameCube and relaunched with a new name. If Nintendo had produced a "GameCube 2" instead of a "GameCube Turbo", with all the strength shown in the GameCube's design, people would have still been lining up around the block at E3 for a chance to experience waggle for the first time. It wasn't Wii's lack of 720p that drew people to the system, and it sure wasn't Nintendo's profit margin, which vastly exceeded the N64 and GameCube's profit margins.

Sony fell on their face with the PS3. And Microsoft's biggest advantage was their one-year head start. Howard Lincoln learned from the SNES and told the world (as mentioned in this article) that being first to market was meaningless. Because the industry would wait for Nintendo. That sort of happened with the N64. That did not happen at all with the PS2/GameCube. And that one year head start is what made it utterly impossible for the GameCube to catch the PS2. Iwata identified this as arrogance and vowed that he would launch first in the next gen. And then MS to beat them to market with the 360. And then he dismissed that second blindness regarding Microsoft, claiming that MS wasn't a real competitor, only Sony was. And yet, the 360's head start gave that upstart MS the lead against Sony for several years.

I would maintain that if Nintendo had launched a 720p-capable dev-friendly and profitable GameCube 2, before or around the time of the 360's launch, powered up with the immense demand we have seen for waggle, the videogame industry would have been revolutionized (as opposed to being fractured between casual and hardcore), Nintendo would have been the lead console, Microsoft would have nearly fallen off the map, and Sony would have remained an expensive but needless alternative. Nintendo would have won our current generation of consoles, their third party relations would be repaired, and they would be the hands-down favorite to win next gen."

:cool:

Oh man, I can't even hold a straight face this is so funny. Shit just get real. Nintendo winning the console war? Kids-gimmick Nintendo? Whiny Harvest Moon child Nintendo!?!?

Nintendo who has 1st party games like Cel Shaded Legend of Zelda & Kirby? Shit, they even stopped making Kirby.

Nintendo who has no freaking clue how to handle online, online passes, competition or freaking Tekken!? Nintendo who gave us the Fisher-Price version of Star Fox? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

I seriously cracked up and couldn't stop laughing. That is some heavy level of weed them fanboys are all smoking. As you can see folks, absolutely nothing is going well in Nintendo-fan land. :D

To try to re-write all of history, and actually believe Nintendo would have won the console wars by securing Resident Evil franchise takes the cake on level of brainwashing. Nintendo is such a joke they ain't been relevant for years.

And seriously, Nintendo was the most naive of all to dismiss Ms and then Sony as competitors. They got literally nothing now, and Microsoft's slaughtered them in Europe. Looking over at the Fable series, that kicks the shit out of Zelda which hasn't even charted in years.

Sony would have come in third place, Microsoft would have barely come in second and Nintendo would have gained a "hollow victory" because Rockstar games won't put GTA on their system. Or hell, they won't even put State of Emergency or the entire Half Life franchise on their system.

This is why Sony & Microsoft would always take first or second place. For Nintendo fanboys to deny otherwise, is ridiculously naive. While Sony and MS have issues in various countries, Nintendo's problems run through-out the whole fucking company.

They coast along in the industry like it was still 1985, without a single clue where they're going. Knowing some of the geniuses at NCL, they'd fuck it all up before even getting started. But what bothers me the most?

While Sony and Xbox fanboys attack each other, they both always align on the Wii being unnecessary. What's most sad of all to me though, is how sternly in denial these Nintendo fans are. They aren't really sony fans, or ms fans even if they buy something else.

If they were they'd abandon Nintendo, because pretty much everybody who buys those 2 consoles finds no need for another. This' being what I experience in the real world every day. That N's consoles suck, and noone gives a shit anymore since they can play mario on Gameboy.

But Ninty fanboys live in a special kind of alternate universe, a fake world where Nintendo didn't hit rock-bottom after SNES. In reality though, they pretty much did. Jak kicked their ass and Halo obliterated 'em. And it goes without saying Nintendo has charted a course into a separate mobile market, by ignoring their competition...

The only ones in denial about that one, are Nintendo themselves.... :p

Edited by Spartan343DAlterias

Whoah lots of really long posts in here LOL.

I'd like to see a more updated Destroy all humans. I have yet to play Path of the furon,but that game came out years ago. I know Pandemic went outta business in 2010. But I'd like another Developer and publisher to buy the rights to it. That series was so unique and innovative. It captured the feeling of the 1950s Leave it to beaver and the Swingin 60's in the second one. I 100%ed the first and 2nd on PS2 and LOVED THEM.

If they were they'd abandon Nintendo, because pretty much everybody who buys those 2 consoles finds no need for another. This' being what I experience in the real world every day. That N's consoles suck, and noone gives a shit anymore since they can play mario on Gameboy.

Ahahahaha, the underlined part of her post was especially funny stuff. Realistically Nintendo hasn't been good or relevant for going on fifteen years. Their importance in the market dropped off over a decade ago. ;)

Nintendo franchises today are weak and unappealing. The absolute proof of this is in the fact they had to add a gimmick or a "hook" to sell the system.

If Zelda was really appealing nowadays on its own, it would have had no need for motion controls or gimmicks. It's pretty much a forgotten series, so that's why nintendo always adds the hook.

The gimmick aka the hook, is enough to reignite interest in some of their most rehashed franchises like Metroid or Star Fox. But if you were to put them alongside modern day games, no one gives a shit, hence the added on value of the gimmick.

Oh and realistically, Nintendo was always destined for this route. Microsoft and Sony can always add value to games in some way (E.g: 3D online camera) and surprise us, while Nintendo in contrast...simply pushes games backwards. They're retired, and I'm sure they'll have much more sales success in the cell phone aisle behind Motorola app store. :D

Ahh, Shadow Complex 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 as exclusives. Plus State of Decay 2 for certain. With online only cross play.

:p The problem with the Wii U, is Nintendo's problems are systemic. They reach from the bottom of the system's culture, all the way to the top of the hiearchy resulting in massive profit loss. Nintendo can't compete in the market existing today, and current trends prove it more than ever.

Nintendo's first biggest mistake was becoming its own worst enemy. When they were trying to court Sega fanboys and PC fanboys, they promised a realistic Legend of Zelda game at Space World, Florida. However when the game got unveiled, it had turned into a cel-shaded Disney rip-off of the Naruto series which I'm sure caused Sony & Microsoft a good laugh.

Then, they promised to redeem themselves to Sony fans by giving their best franchise Metroid a guaranteed "face lift." However, Nintendo promised everyone that Samus Aran would star in a serious game returning to Metroid's platform roots. Instead what they got to see, was a half-baked first person shooter clone of Half-Life revealed housing no 3rd person view. By this time, the Rogue Squadron series was massively heading down-hill and Nintendo's profit loss on their games caused them to close all these studios.

But then, Nintendo promised Metroid would be redeemed. This time thanks to Team Ninja, of course, re-doing the whole series. By the time this promise came out, most Metroid fans had already jumped ship to more epic experiences such as Halo, Deus Ex, Brute Force, SOCOM Navy Seals, R6 and Ratchet & Clank 3.

Of course though, "Metroid" was the big GOTY. However the day it was shown, Nintendo revealed Samus has been turned into a crying little girl who objectively doesn't know how to go down tunnels without suffering a nervous breakdown. Possibly the worst Metroid entry in the Metroid series, instead of selling the console, Metroid turned more fans away from Nintendo forever.

It just seemed clear that Nintendo wouldn't ever catch a break. What could they possibly do right? The answer was, well nothing. With most of the talent gone, Nintendo revealed the new Zelda games would star Chibi link and feature multi-player Disney bullshit. The kind of stuff you only see in piss poor games like Fusion Frenzy. Of course, "Chibi" Link returned in several + Zelda games further turning their audience to run away.

And so it's market share evaporated overnight. Then of course, Nintendo did the most stupid thing they've ever done. They trusted that "Microsoft" was going to be good for them and not be a direct competitor...those nice little Microsoft fanboys, the guys who bought the rights to Ninja Gaiden, Rez & Conker...surely ain't gonna bother Nintendo right?

Really, possibly Nintendo's stupidest move ever to ignore Microsoft & Sony. As everyone knows the real identity of a so-called Microsoft fanboy. *Smirks* That's right, they are Sony fanboys. And the stupid ass Nintendo, dumb as they are, figured that by letting these Microsoft fanboys get close to them it would hurt Sony. In reality, it was only deception so Microsoft could even the playing field resulting in Microsoft/Sony gaining even more market share.

Underneath every Microsoft fanboy after all, is just a Sony fanboy waiting on the other side. And soon enough the only reason for owning Nintendo went extinct....Rareware games. Now that suddenly all the superior games were on Xbox and Playstation, there was no reason to own Nintendo...at all. Looking at the library of both consoles, it became obvious the Xbox is just a ploy designed to be the next Playstation.

And of course, Sony would want that most of all...as having two Playstations in the market would mean we get all the niche games from Europe. The games we'd never get on Nintendo..and then oops. Arcade replaced the need for the novelty, so now with XBLA/PSN pretty much doing the games Nintendo did except better...N's whole world just crashed and burned.

Really Nintendo, such a shame you flopped like a slimy fish. But the market only has room for two..plus the PC. And the way you added gimmicky sensor bars, to compete with shit like Kinectimals, gave it away that you are utterly washed up now. No western support, no western direction, no real JP support compared to Xbox/Psx and nowadays...no one cares.

Where is this console going to be in a year or 2?

I just do not have those worries regarding the other 2 consoles and my PC, i am not "worried" at all. Even already the "just wait for the Nintendo games to come out" is being said, the exact same thing said during N64/GC/Wii eras. A few great Nintendo games might be enough for some of you, but not for me, i want to own 50+ Wii U games at the end of its life cycle from all sorts of publishers and genres

Heh...Meet the Dreamcast number 2.....Couldn't happen to a nicer joke of a company. ;)

There is a small list of games I would die to have more added onto the series... granted some already have sequels, but I demand more! I'd like to see more added onto Xenosaga. I love that game to bits... then of course for sequels it would have to be Catherine 2. I would LOVE it! So, So, Sooooo much!