Anyone else never successfully complete a match stealthily?

Zombiedrd

I am level 53 and I have yet to experience a stealth game. There is always at least one guy who either runs in straight away shooting, or if everyone does try to sneak, they get trigger happy and shoot guards or so in front of cameras.

Obviously I have very few of the harder cheevos that require stealth. Anyone else experience this? I have not tried to play a game here yet, as I don't believe I have enough skill points to successfully go for some of the harder achievements, but I usually wish to try with randoms.

I try, most don't use a mic. My friends have all told me they are not going to pay 30 for an indie game.. They suck

I wouldn't necessarily call payday 2 a great seller but its sold out everywhere my friends have looked. It was 40$ so not sure where you get the 30$ price tag but your friends are making a huge mistake its much better than some of the huge games released in the last year. Hell I probably am close to putting in the same amount of time as I did in a couple of games I played this year. Well worth the money. Also not an indie game.

Gonna try for a few of the stealth achievements tonight, in fact.

Good luck I got done all the framing frame ones which made me happy about a week ago. I find it easiest to use a ghost tree at least thats what I am on my team and use dominator to take down 4 guys and make them cuff themselves. After that its best to melee each one and pick up the pager its easiest with smooth talker as well. It just takes practice. Also make sure as a last resort to wear no armor if you have trouble and use zero visibility weapons as if you do it right you never need to fire in the first place.

I've done Framing Frame in full stealth and have gotten the achievements for not setting off alarms. The most difficult part is getting the level to spawn nine paintings...

Took me like 13 tries to get all 9 paintings. But it is amazing how going silent on the first mission greatly alters the second mission!! Then then 3rd mission is cmpletely different as well.

Took me like 13 tries to get all 9 paintings. But it is amazing how going silent on the first mission greatly alters the second mission!! Then then 3rd mission is cmpletely different as well.

I haven't done the escapes on Framing Frame yet, since they look like they need a good team, so I've only ever done the job stealth-style. Didn't even know the levels were different... :)

There's no way in hell to play any part of this game in stealth unless you're playing with friends or you're fully equipped with the right skills and go at some missions solo like Framing Frame day 1. I've never done a Bank Heist in stealth though, it just can't happen.

You can solo stealth Nightclub.

It's not terribly easy to do, but it can be done. ;)

Me and a friend did all of Framing frame last night on stealth and it was extremely rewarding....not just because of the achievements (although that does help), but just because of that feeling you get knowing you have done a perfect crime and no-one is any the wiser. The only time I get nervous is when i would hear a radio go off near me & I thought it was a guard we had missed, but thankfully it was just one we had tied up.

Day 2 is easy, but the criminal telepathy makes 1 impossible for me

Oh yeah, never stealthed day one either, got close, sometimes 2 pieces of intel before they burn it, but usually it's big boy armor and rush the place guns blazing.

Getting increasingly ballsy with bank heists, depending on where the vault is we just take the mortgages area of the bank and ignore the rest, they can't hear you drill.

Oh yeah, never stealthed day one either, got close, sometimes 2 pieces of intel before they burn it, but usually it's big boy armor and rush the place guns blazing.

Getting increasingly ballsy with bank heists, depending on where the vault is we just take the mortgages area of the bank and ignore the rest, they can't hear you drill.

The criminals are damned hard to stealth. There is no mercy period between their alert and radio call, it is instant.

I have never been able to stealth Firestarter 1 or Big Oil 1.

I have also been incredibly ballsy with the bank. If the security room and vault are in back, we only attack the offices.