Key to the City Guide (AKA 100% Requirements)

razzleson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the beginning of the game there is a mission Roman gives you as you go on a date with Michelle. I you skip the mission to go on the date with michelle do you miss that mission and then cant get the 100%...

Its alright, me and my mate played it at the same time, i did michelle (so to speak :p) and he did roman, the mission he described to me, was the one i did after the michelle mission where he is getting beat up at the park. Just as it would if you did the roman mission, you would be able to still date michelle.

So I need to do every activity with Jacob, Brucie, and Packie

Does that intail going the every activity (IE. taking Little Jacob to ALL Pool Halls)

or just one of them

For Brucie do I need to do ALL of his Chopper Rides

Just Wonderin

In the beginning of the game there is a mission Roman gives you as you go on a date with Michelle. I you skip the mission to go on the date with michelle do you miss that mission and then cant get the 100%...

fuck i think i missed that mission so if i want to get 100% i must start from the beginning?!

Okay, I'm on 98.33 percent. I don't know what else is left to do!! Where could I possibly get that 1,67 last percentage from?

Friends - 10%

• When they don't like it, does that mean it doesn't count towards the percentage? + If you do have Dwayne as a friend, is his special ability needed?

Random Characters - 5%

• Most guides and everything on forums say there are 14 RC's. I've only met 12, got the achievement, and i've done all the missions I could. Any way to see if I missed one of those missions though? I know I did them all, but maybe f'ed up on a savegame or something so I didn't save it.

Edited by stormnl

Okay, I'm on 98.33 percent. I don't know what else is left to do!! Where could I possibly get that 1,67 last percentage from?

At least yours is a nice amount. 1.67% is what you get for the activities, so I'm assuming you missed one of them with somebody.

[spoiler=2]Unless I'm mistaken you have to go on the date with Michelle. You can choose to go save Roman at the park instead of go on the date, but I'm under the assumption that Michelle's mission marker stays there until you do it.

If someone can clarify it would be greatly appreciated

Sorry but that doesnt fit right?

for the percentage, you must complete all 22 missions.

Jeff, Cherise, Clarence, and Ivan do NOT count towards the percentage.

It´s conflicting!:confused:

Corrected, you do NOT have to do all 22. That was a mistake on my part, my apologies.

it's not letting me doing stevie's missions.. do you have to not beat the game in order for that to work?

You'll get the option to do Stevie's mission when you're doing the story. After you deliver a car you must wait six in-game hours until the next text.

Wait, Dwayne doesn't count - but Playboy X does? Like, what if I kill Playboy before doing all his missions? Am I screwed then?

[spoiler=1]Playboy X never appears in your phonebook to do activities with. So he doesn't count toward the % by default.

Random Characters - 5%

• Most guides and everything on forums say there are 14 RC's. I've only met 12, got the achievement, and i've done all the missions I could. Any way to see if I missed one of those missions though? I know I did them all, but maybe f'ed up on a savegame or something so I didn't save it.

Make sure you've done all parts for some people. I was stuck at 93.87 (or something like that) because I was missing Brian part 3. Once I did part 3 it bumped me to exactly 95%.

Cheers for that matey big help.

I'm currently on 95.50% complete and i only have to deliver the cars and find the pigeons, going to take ages to do them :p. Hopefully finding them doesn't fuck up as ussally your left with one to find even though you've crossed every position on the map.

i checked my % before i delivered the last stevie car, and when i delievered it, thhe % did not go up 2 points, whats rong?

and my % is at 91.33%

still need to do... pigeons, jumps, and finish events with packie all that equals 6.67% which woul dbring my total to 98 %, missing the exact 2% from the cars, why didnt it give it to me?

Edited by ferrara316

i checked my % before i delivered the last stevie car, and when i delievered it, thhe % did not go up 2 points, whats rong?

and my % is at 91.33%

still need to do... pigeons, jumps, and finish events with packie all that equals 6.67% which woul dbring my total to 98 %, missing the exact 2% from the cars, why didnt it give it to me?

The 2 points don't get credited until after it's saved and a bit of time has gone by. After doing it and getting the "you got all of them blah blah blah" text message it still didn't pop, but after a few mins it was updated.

Ugh this is so confusing, I'm stuck on 94.15%. I'll get another 2.5% for finishing off the pigeons, so i'm short by quite a bit, I've done all random characters, activities, stunt runs, missions, side missions, I just can't think of anything else that would bump it up.