DLC Achievement Guide

Spellruler

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing for me is... when I finally got a Scarab... I got two.

Can anybody else not get the DLC achievements to check off on their checklists?

That's a common problem on this site. If they add DLC to a checklist you already have things checked on, it goes all buggy. You should delete the entire checklist and then enable it again, that should fix the problem.

Please can ppl post what map they got Living Loving Bug on. I wonder if the size changes the chance of getting a scarab.

I got everything but One and Done on Chasms as Arbiter v. Cutter first then Regret v. Cutter after that.

For One and Done I was Anders v. Arbiter and built up Sparrowhawks.

I'm kinda pissed though that for 800 pts. we're only getting 100 GS. Points for DLC should be proportional to the GS and content offered, not just milking people for their bloody money >_<.

One thing I did notice though in the main menu screen of Halo Wars: It says there are a total of 58 achievements.....so is Ensemble working on four more?

I'm seriously considering about buying the game but I was wondering, in order to obtain the new achievements, can I get them for free or do I have to pay? Either way, which DLC do I need to download for this?

Thanks.

Please can ppl post what map they got Living Loving Bug on. I wonder if the size changes the chance of getting a scarab.
i got living loving bug on Tundra. i was prophet and they were anders. got 1 temple and the rest supply pads, then used the waves to take over rebel bases and made them all supply pads. make sure you have skulls on. upgrade the temple to 3, upgrade the prophets beam to three. get everything to go rush the Mega Turret in the middle. once the rebels are dead put an infantr squad inside. now wait for the next wave timer to be about 1:30 or 2:00. when it is one of those fire the turret at your units, not the prophet of regret. then use the beam to kill some more to get you to 20/40 population. wait for the next wave and if you have 3000 recouses it should get it. if not try again but wait for the turret to reacharge.

spent 2 hours trying to get it each time getting around 3500 and i never got a scarab.

I'm starting to think you have to have 4000 but i sure can't figure out how to do that since i had nothing but warehouses and one temple

Were the warehouses upgraded? And you could always try to go for a second/third base.

spent 2 hours trying to get it each time getting around 3500 and i never got a scarab.

I'm starting to think you have to have 4000 but i sure can't figure out how to do that since i had nothing but warehouses and one temple

You have to make sure you have at least 20 slots free in your unit count. Use the Prophet's cleansing beam to do so if need be, and yea it does help if you have over 4000 in supplies. I tried this and it took me about 45 minutes

fucking scarab took 47 fucking mins to spwan

I kept killing my squads for about 30 min and I thought maybe it only spawns if you already have a squad from each type so I didn't kill the wave that just spawned, I don't know if this is why it spawned but it spawned the following wave.

Great guide, it took me a while to get the scarab though, I ended up getting 3 bases upgraded to citadel, with all blessed warehouses except the temple, where I got all the upgrades besides the Forerunner shield. I found using the Prophet's beam used up too many supplies at lower levels, once it was maxed it killed the units much quicker and seemed easier to get the available pop/resources in time.

• 2 weeks later...

Allright, seeing as there are new DLC achievements incoming I hope you won't mind if I just add them to this guide? I don't really think we need two seperate DLC guides, so in order to have less clutter around the forums Il'l just expand the guide here if you guys don't mind.

• 2 weeks later...
For the one and done all i did was play 3 vs 3 i was Pro Anders and i let my legendary AI do all the defence and just build up an army of hawks caught the sentinal and flew back to our base .... easy as pie!

Thanks for the tip.

Got it thanks to this. XD