Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am somehow missing Zombie No. 4 .. any ideas ?!

i got it in stage 1 on easy.

name: Jay, title: zombie bomber

location: hallway after killing stephanie (zombie police woman), pretty far into the level - one end of the hall will have bombers and the other will have fire zombies - don't let him blow up, have to decap to get it to count

Got him !! Zombie No 4 appears very late in Level 1 (on hard). The Trick is to kill him before he explodes.

Yes, it is very important that named zombies don't get killed completely by a bomber zombie or some other kind of explosion. I've noticed that I seem to get credit for named zombie kills, as long as I have damaged the zombie, even if I don't get the final blow. I haven't tested this theory, but that's what it feels like. Just try to always be the one killing named zombies and you shouldn't have any issues.

Ahh yes, #32, the trickiest one! It's "Zombie Happy Bird". In Ranking mode, all stores are giant yellow chickens, instead. There happens to be a named one, in the middle of the Killabilly Stage. So Killabilly Stage, Ranking, any difficulty. Middle of Stage, where the store is, will be a named yellow chicken. Kill it.

Thanks for letting me know. Finally got my 1k.

Finally 1000! I will agree that it is an easy game but it depends on your patience mostly.Second stage was a nightmare for me because of the baseball minigame,it was the last thing i wanted for ranked stages.After a whole day trying this crap minigame, i got it.

Conclusion:If i did a 1k on this game everyone can,but you must have patience.

Is anyone having problems trying to get the Go, medal racer, go! achievement? I just cannot get it to pop. I initially thought it was because I was missing 6 of the 9 last coins in the air at the jump just after the collapsing building. I keep checking I have the ones on the ground, looking behind for any in the air, but can't see any missed ones. Any other common problem areas, other than those 9 in square in the air?

---EDIT----

Solved it. If you miss any, you have to activate chainsaw dash to collect. If you walk over one, it doesn't register it for the achievement.

Edited by MsBehavin

After 16 grueling days, I finally have only one achievement left. It's International Zombie Hunter. I was hoping to wrap this one up tonight, but then I got to the Zed fight and screwed up the QTE--like I always, always, always do. Now I have to start the High School all over again. Joy. =/

Finally 1000! I will agree that it is an easy game but it depends on your patience mostly.Second stage was a nightmare for me because of the baseball minigame,it was the last thing i wanted for ranked stages.After a whole day trying this crap minigame, i got it.

Conclusion:If i did a 1k on this game everyone can,but you must have patience.

i actually didn't think the baseball minigame was that hard. on my first playthrough it was annoying because a 2-2 tie is a death, but going back and doing my hard playthrough, i beat it on the first try with a ton of health left over.

the trick is that you don't have to wait for zombies to pop up before you can kill them. hit them while they are still half in the ground.

random question:

is there anything hidden in the menu's to see achievement progress for the 30 headshots/other number based achievements like that? i've been looking but didn't find anything. the achievement section ingame just shows ????????? for stuff that isn't unlocked yet.

random question:

is there anything hidden in the menu's to see achievement progress for the 30 headshots/other number based achievements like that? i've been looking but didn't find anything. the achievement section ingame just shows ????????? for stuff that isn't unlocked yet.

Nope, no such things. If you still have problems with the 30 headshots though, simply play STAGE 3 - The Farm and start headshotting right from the start and you will have it in no time.

Go for the Prologue, you can get 10 platinum coins pretty quickly (or however many regular coins, a lot) and repeat as much as you want. Other than that, it's the field on the farm stage with the barrels, or the final part of Stage 5, before you jump down the hole.

Go for the Prologue, you can get 10 platinum coins pretty quickly (or however many regular coins, a lot) and repeat as much as you want.

Yup that's exactly how I did it. I got more than 20+ Platinum Coins. Play on Easy and do the right combo to get lots of Zombie Sparkle Hunting Kills.

• 4 weeks later...
No Fear of Heights is terrible. I thought I was going to plant a controller in the wall. Otherwise the achievements are easy. I haven't really had trouble with them just a lot of mopping up. Though I learned that my zombie hunter medals didn't carry over between each play through which made me mad.

Haha No Fear of Heights was annoying. I got it yesterday after 31 tries...but there are people in these threads that have done it for 200 or 300 tries. I definitely was getting frustrated too.