• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I'm aiming to:

1. Gain RP/Cash

2. DECORATED

**Thanks Freddy1 Krueger for helping me knockout two achievements and being awesome overall!

GT: Silent Hav0c

*Edited for more achievements

**2nd edit to thank Freddy & remove 2 achievements

Edited by Silent Havoc

I'm looking for someone to help me with "numero uno", "run like the wind", "full refund", and getting some more platinum medals.

I need to win an air race, a sea race, a shooting range challenge and possibly win tennis for "numero uno" (Not sure about tennis, I won it before, but I think the other player left early)

For platinum medals I was thinking of boosting the tennis ones, arm wrestling, winning races/gta races/penetrate from behind, maybe darts, 10x kill streak, most kills gang attack...

If anybody wants too help/boost any, or all of these, I'd of course return the favor and help with anything you need. We could take turns for most of them.

Just drop me a message. Thanks :)

GT: Antr0p0phagus

Looking for some help with the rally race achievement. I already won one as a co-driver but it didn't unlock for some reason. It was a GTA race. Don't know if that matters but that's the only thing I can think of to explain why it didn't unlock.

Anyway, feel free to add me if you're willing to help out. I also need to get a regular Deathmatch win. Of course I will return the favor. Thanks in advance.

GT: wHw7

i have wanted to form a crew with the express intent of setting up cool and over the top snapshots but none of my current friends seem interested, for example i think it would be such an epic snapshot if one could photo 2 jet pilots recreating that famous scene in top gun (cock pit to cock pit by inverted flight). it would be very difficult but would be so rewarding if we could pull off a decent shot, plus this is just one idea

i will set up a crew and regular meet times if i can get enough reply's (text gt jonnybgamer if interested)

Hey, c'mon! You know I'll help you out with that! I'm all for goofing around in games; that's what they're for :)

GT: matthotlips

Basically I've just been through the single player and got 100% so I'd like to say I have a good grasp of the game. I am looking to get the achievements but I'm happy to get them as they come and enjoy the multiplayer experience.

Currently based in VIC, Australia - with a mic if needs be!

Feel free to give me an add - a cheeky message saying that your from x360a would be appreciated.

Cheers