Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im hopefully getting this release day and just wanna get all the party related achievements out of the way, so count me in for this one. im on the east coast of USA...so basically EST, i should be online on release if i get the game, but most weekends im on most of the time, if i dont get it on release day im getting it on the weekend

Yeah, I separated the few UK/European players but I'm just assuming everyone from the USA will get on release day. I posted the Central and Eastern times that I will try to host this party.

I will just do a massive messaging on here and xbox.com the night of 3/14 to let everyone know.

To make things a little easier, it might be worth splitting each group of 16 into 4 sub groups of 4, that way, after getting the full boat achievement, people could move on to getting the squad commander one, and each person of the 4 just takes it in turn at hosting, but it's up to you :)

Yeah only problem with that is the sub groups of 4 are not exactly guaranteed if you know what I mean. Some people could totally ignore the pm's here and on live and I would have to go down the list to fill his/her spot. =/

Once we have the full party of 16, it wouldnt be hard to communicate in game and split it into 4 different sections/groups. ;)