"public only" achievments will be made availible to private matches in next TU

eiVaL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not everybody reads in every forum or follows every stream, so thanks for the info to the OP.

It was just a FYI and I did say thank you. Nobody said anything about reading EVERY forum or thread, however, expecting to see the info in the one subforum created just for this DLC seems reasonable to me. I only posted the FYI in case other folks aren't aware of the other forum.....you being a good example. So, now you know.

Good, cause so far they're not challenging achievements just shit one's! lol

I wish epic could design better achievements, they suck so bad it's untrue! Also would it kill them to make a DLC only playlist where you don't have to cycle through every map to get to 1 new 1! I don't have alot of time to play my games, but when i do - id love to be able to play the new shit for once!

Still on topic- good news:)

Wow seriously? Now they are just handing out achievements in this game. I got all of my achievements legit using my insane skills and lagging my connection, and now since none of you can lag your connections as perfectly as me, you complain and get the achievements given to you! Get on my level and learn to lag your connection noobs!:mad:

Sarcasm

Wow seriously? Now they are just handing out achievements in this game. I got all of my achievements legit using my insane skills and lagging my connection, and now since none of you can lag your connections as perfectly as me, you complain and get the achievements given to you! Get on my level and learn to lag your connection noobs!:mad:

Sarcasm

I got it legit without lagging my connection. The fact that you think everyone with the achievement did that is idiotic. I played FFA for 7 hours to get it and now anyone can get it in 10 minutes.

Wait, so is this just for DLC achievements, or can every single MP achievement be done in private matches?

DLC achievements were only avaible to do in Public, now will be avaible to do in Private, the basic achievements in the game could be done in Private from the very beginning.

I got it legit without lagging my connection. The fact that you think everyone with the achievement did that is idiotic. I played FFA for 7 hours to get it and now anyone can get it in 10 minutes.

I think you missed the most important word in his post. Read it again and check the final word at the bottom... You sir, have been trolled >_<

Sarcasm

Lol no shit. You my friend are skilled in the art of lagging your connection! Were have you been on helping me with ffa and surprise!??!

I think you missed the most important word in his post. Read it again and check the final word at the bottom... You sir, have been trolled >_<

Yeah... I got that. The point of the post is he's implying that everyone that says Epic shouldn't make the FFA achievement available in private because it allows anyone to obtain it got the achievement by lagging thier connection.

Sarcasm

I was like wtf!?!? Until I read the last part... lol

It was just a FYI and I did say thank you. Nobody said anything about reading EVERY forum or thread, however, expecting to see the info in the one subforum created just for this DLC seems reasonable to me. I only posted the FYI in case other folks aren't aware of the other forum.....you being a good example. So, now you know.

Can't you ever stop being a dick to people calm your dick dude. :p

I actually didn't mean that. I was simply posting like those few who keep complaining that they did get in by playing FFA normally and complain that those who don't have any skill at the game. As far as I know, you aren't one of them, so no offence intended;)

Lol no shit. You my friend are skilled in the art of lagging your connection! Were have you been on helping me with ffa and surprise!??!

Sorry man I was going to help you but I you know...didn't.:p

im rubbish at free for all so i wouldn't have been able to complete the DLC in public/ranked games, nice to see it can be done in private matches now.

they should have done that in the first place.

this :p:Bounce::locked

but i found a boosting party to get some of them..

oh well

what got me was the launch game cheevo's had none of this public only crap going on suddenly on the dlc they put them in...

they said about gears 3 public only's it's for the people who like to brag they got this or did this and got a special skin for the gun..

imo anyone bragging about this sort of thing clearly has issues...