Achievement Trading/Team & Squad Thread

Unfortunately, the few friends that I have that DO play this game don't play it online. I'm looking to join a squad and get the Domination achievements, as well as any others that people may need help with.

I'm a team player, and dedicate 100% of my attention to the objective, so you don't need to worry about me crawling around the map trying to get kills and build up a streak. I'm looking for similarly-minded players who play for the objective. Add or message me. GT: The Machine 407

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to either play with a squad for the domination achievements or to boost the intel achievement in an online match. I am tired of people killing the people when I stun them to hack them. Also, I wouldn't mind getting my engineer up some levels. If we could get an 8 man party, I am willing to help with any other of the online achievements. I will be on mostly all week and weekend. GT: Random Weddle.

Hello

Looking to get a squad together need 1 more person. Looking to get the domination achievements. I have a few requirements:

Must have a mic

Must be half decent

Must have fun

Send a message to any of these:

Brodieman

The igodfatheri

Roguet2srs

Have fun fellow gamers

Ok people, trying to get a group together on Friday night to boost all we can in multiplayer, squad, or what else we can. We are looking to start around 11pm Eastern time. I got two people for sure. We need a total of eight. Send me a message on XBL if you want in. Gamer tag is: Dr ILLMATIK

I like to get at least 10 people lined up, just in case some don’t make it. Please have a mic, and able to communicate.

I know the servers are jacked up right now, so like to get people with some patience, also people who are willing to help out after they get the achievements.

I will update the list as people join. Let’s make this happen!

We got all eight we need, however I would like to get a few more for back-up. So keep sending messages and I'll keep adding names! If we have enough people who get the achievements they can leave and others can take their place!

1)Dr Illmatik

2)Phantom Zero Z

3)FearlessEugene

4)Suicide Shrimp

5)Cipher Complex

6) Awesome X 916

7)The Machine 407

8)tsr ketama gold

9)

10)

After were done with all squad/multiplayer achievements, we can start level boosting. This can be done using the battlefield 3 medic trick. Only we use stun guns and pick each other up for 750 points a time.

Edited by Dr Illmatik
Added player

Ok people, trying to get a group together on Friday night to boost all we can in multiplayer, squad, or what else we can. We are looking to start around 11pm Eastern time. I got one person for sure. We need a total of eight. Send me a message on XBL if you want in. Gamer tag is: Dr ILLMATIK

I like to get at least 10 people lined up, just in case some don’t make it. Please have a mic, and able to communicate.

I know the servers are jacked up right now, so like to get people with some patience, also people who are willing to help out after they get the achievements.

1)Dr Illmatik

2)Phantom Zero Z

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

You can sign me up

looking to get a group together for squad achievment boosting and the ten kill streak achieve, and any others that the contributors to my cause may need. lol, I already have a squad of four so i`m just looking for 4 more and some alternates. Trying to do this wed the 30th around 1pm PST, so if you will be available and would like to Join just send me a message on xbox live and I will see you tomorrow!

Ok people, trying to get a group together on Friday night to boost all we can in multiplayer, squad, or what else we can. We are looking to start around 11pm Eastern time. I got two people for sure. We need a total of eight. Send me a message on XBL if you want in. Gamer tag is: Dr ILLMATIK

1)Dr Illmatik

2)Phantom Zero Z

3)FearlessEugene

4)Namedidntpopup

5)Cipher Complex

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Hey i'd love to be part of your online group. I have mic and ACTUALLY use it. I can be online at that time but i'm on the west coast so I hope that doesnt cause some lag.Looking to help/get help for the mp/squad/guerilla achievements. Gt is AWESOME X 916

1)Dr Illmatik

2)Phantom Zero Z

3)FearlessEugene

4)Namedidntpopup

5)Cipher Complex

6) Awesome X 916

7)

8)

9)

10)

Count me in for this. GT: The Machine 407