Best Xbox-360 game ever

Deadsea 1993

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I don't think I can pick just one game that I would call the best. There have been a lot of excellent games.. I think my top choices would be;

Gears of War

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Mass Effect

Honourable mention for the Walking Dead XBLA game too. I thought that was just such a fantastic experience.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [Original] - best online Multiplayer game this generation.

Don't argue with me on that. It's not opinion, it's fact.

Not only that, it's the definition of the word "multiplayer":

DICTIONARY

multiplayer

Definition

mul·ti·play·er[ mùlti pláy ər ]

ADJECTIVE

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

2. of computer game played with others: describes a computer game that is played with other players, typically over a local area network or the Internet.

mul·ti·play·er NOUN

Content above provided by

Encarta® World English Dictionary[North American Edition] © & (P) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [Original] - best online Multiplayer game this generation.

Don't argue with me on that. It's not opinion, it's fact.

Maybe but as its hacked now beyond hell, I will say what I have said since 2010. Battlefield Bad Company (1). That game I have sunk so much in competitive MP,I must have been ranked as one of the best in the World as good as I did everymatch :p,but then got tired of Competitive MP

Ok updated.

Exclusive-Gears of war 2. I've beat the SP alone and in co op atleast 8 different times im still willing to help people get co op achivements. (I need to find someone that can help me find the last of the COG tags for that achivement while i help them in co op.) Lmao that I only have 6,000 kills/100,000 just found out about the Brumak level to spam for the 100,000 so will have to do that sometime. Gonna be a bitch to do though ha ha.

Non Exclusive- Fallout 3. I never liked RPGS before this game,but this wasn't dungeons and dragons stuff,this was like the World is New Hell and the innhabitants are trying to survive. I loved how there were friendly ghouls and humans that were predgiduce against them reminded me of racisim of nowadays/throughout History. Nice little life lesson there Bethseda !

I've done atleast 12 playthroughs,each avereging 100 hours. I've platniumed the game,and 1000ed it. I want to get the DLC soon.

Currently playing New Vegas on playthrough 6. It's awesome of course. Nice change of pace from Fallout 3

Edited by Deadsea 1993