game freezes ?

Reaper44

Mine's been doing this ever since the dashboard update. It was fine for approx 15 hours of play before the update, not a single crash or glitch. After the update it's crashed constantly on all 3 game modes (story, co-op, challenges). I'm basically never going to get the last few achievements because it frequently crashes before the end of level/challenge save. My other games are fine so it's probably not my console at fault.

Shame. It's a nice little game, a good change of pace from all the RPGs and stuff I've been playing.

I've called and told them that I had tried the game in two different xbox's and had traded the disc in for a replacement and told them that others I knew that had the game did not experience the problem until the latest xbox dashbord update. If everyone on here made the call they will contact microsoft and it will be fixed.

The customer service people told me they won't believe stuff just written on the internet and they also said they had not heard many complaints about Tin Tin on the phone.

I just put the number in my phone and called when I had the time

Ubisoft (tintin) 919-460-9778

I've called and told them that I had tried the game in two different xbox's and had traded the disc in for a replacement and told them that others I knew that had the game did not experience the problem until the latest xbox dashbord update. If everyone on here made the call they will contact microsoft and it will be fixed.

The customer service people told me they won't believe stuff just written on the internet and they also said they had not heard many complaints about Tin Tin on the phone.

I just put the number in my phone and called when I had the time

Ubisoft (tintin) 919-460-9778

Mine froze seconds after installing the update. Then froze on restart and then finally got 3 flashing RROD on restart.

Called Xbox customer support who say its merely a coincidence and that I have to pay for a repair. The joke is they say the repair is deleting and reinstalling the update... which they claim is in no way responsible. Appalling customer service!! :mad:

There's a thread on the support forums with people with similar issues:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/2386/p/166836/941365.aspx#941365

I also found facebook page on this googling today for people to report this. MS needs to admit its there mistake, do the right thing and honour the repairs:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Did-Xbox-Dec-2011-Dashboard-Update-Brick-Your-Xbox/304065539628884

Suggest everyone who's had this posts on both to get their voice heard

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My fiance and I are playing through the Co-Op together and we can barley get through a level without it freezing! The single player mode is okay. One time, the game was running while I was messaging a friend back, and it froze there too! I don't know if it's the disk. It doesn't happen during other games. We don't know if it's the disk, or the game.