'Around The World' and 'Home & Away' achievement requirements and confirmed lists.

soundlessb00m

OK so the list on this forum was copied and pasted from FIFA 10 and is not the complete list required to get both achievements. So here are both lists in full in order to fulfil the requirements.

Around the World - 25G (Play a match with a team from every league)

Australia - A-League

Austria - A. Bundesliga

Belgium - Pro League

Brazil - Liga do Brasil

Czech Republic - Česká Liga

Denmark - Superliga

England - Barclays PL

England - npower Champ.

England - npower League 1

England - npower League 2

France - Ligue 1

France - Ligue 2

Germany - Bundesliga

Germany - 2. Bundesliga

International - International

Italy - Serie A

Italy - Serie B

Korea Republic - Sonata K-League

Mexico - Primera Div Mex

Netherlands - Eredivisie

Norway - Tippeligaen

Poland - Ekstraklasa

Portugal - Liga Portuguesa

Republic of Ireland - Irish League

Rest of World - Rest of World

Russia - Russian League

Scotland - SPL

Spain - Liga BBVA

Spain - Liga Adelante

Sweden - Allsvenskan

Switzerland - Axpo SL

Turkey - Süper Lig

United States - MLS

33 games to play for each league.

Home & Away - 50G (Play & win in every stadium)

Akaaroa Stadium

Allianz Arena

Aloha Park

Amsterdam ArenA

Anfield

Arena D'Oro

Camp Nou

Century Park Arena

Court Lane

Crown Lane

Eastpoint Arena

El Bombastico

El Medio

El Reducto

Emirates Stadium

Estadio Azteca

Estadio de las Artes

Estadio Del Pueblo

Estadio Latino

Estadio Mestalla

Estadio Presidente G.Lopes

Estadio Vicente Calderón

Euro Park

Forest Park Stadium

Imtech Arena

Ivy Lane

O Dromo

Old Trafford

Olimpico Arena

Olympiastadion

Parc des Princes

Pratelstvi Arena

San Siro

Santiago Bernabéu

Signal Iduna Park

St James' Park

Stade Garland

Stade Kokoto

Stade Municipal

Stade Vélodrome

Stadio Delle Alpi

Stadio Olimpico

Stadion 23. Maj

Stadion Europa

Stadion Hanguk

Stadion Neder

Stadion Olympik

Stamford Bridge

Town Park

Union Park Stadium

Veltins Arena

Wembley Stadium

As you can see, Eastpoint Arena was left out of the original list. There are 52 stadiums to play and win in.

Edited by soundlessb00m

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

difficulty isnt an issue this time around? think thats only if you in career mode gonna go through list tonight see what happens normally play on pro though anyway.

As far as I'm aware it isn't. But if you play with 2 controllers - you can still set the difficulty to Semi Pro/Professional for some reason.

Probably pretty obvious, but using a different stadium for every league you play in speeds the whole process up.

What I've done for the stadiums as well is make a file on notepad and just mark them off after I've played in them since online stadiums and exhibition matches are quite random at times.

Hey im using two controllers now since i'm too lazy to play. So, I'm just waiting for the time to run up. Would that work....towards both of the achievements?!

edit: It works using two controllers, for those who are too lazy.......

Edited by Biermann11

I made a checklist for Home and Away. I played in every single stadium and won the game. I ticked off the stadiums as I worked down the list. The Home and Away achievement did not pop up. I played through the list again, 52 more games-every stadium, still no achievement. I made my list from the games settings screen before an exhibition match under stadium select. My VP was in most games but should it make a difference?

I made a checklist for Home and Away. I played in every single stadium and won the game. I ticked off the stadiums as I worked down the list. The Home and Away achievement did not pop up. I played through the list again, 52 more games-every stadium, still no achievement. I made my list from the games settings screen before an exhibition match under stadium select. My VP was in most games but should it make a difference?

Vp dosent matter, have same problem i completed all stadiums no achiv. read in a post on the fifa 11 forum that someone mentioned that if the controller went off and u have to start the controller again the game dosent count and u have to replay that match.

Same problem. =/ Went through the list twice. My controller never disconnected.

Well my controller died. I replayed match and still didn't get it.

I think the trick here is to play AGAINST a league team you are in as well.

So if you are in premiere league as manu

Go against another premiere league team.

In stead of putting a weaker MLS or other league team.

I'm going to try this method tonight.

Well my controller died. I replayed match and still didn't get it.

I think the trick here is to play AGAINST a league team you are in as well.

So if you are in premiere league as manu

Go against another premiere league team.

In stead of putting a weaker MLS or other league team.

I'm going to try this method tonight.

i just got my achievement this morning, my VP was in Chelsea's team so i used them againt North Queensland Fury who i used a custom formation on to boost my VP, so dont think its anything to do with the same league thing

i just got my achievement this morning, my VP was in Chelsea's team so i used them againt North Queensland Fury who i used a custom formation on to boost my VP, so dont think its anything to do with the same league thing

Did you do it all on one play thru? Or did you play a little daily?

Side note

Chelsea might need your VP in today's match since both main strikers are out lol

Did you do it all on one play thru? Or did you play a little daily?

Side note

Chelsea might need your VP in today's match since both main strikers are out lol

lol looks like chelsea could of used me. anyway i did about 30 games yesterday and about 20 today, but i had a few stadiums i had played online off a few days ago. i also made sure i manually saved my squads & profile when i stopped playing, dont know if that made any difference.

lol looks like chelsea could of used me. anyway i did about 30 games yesterday and about 20 today, but i had a few stadiums i had played online off a few days ago. i also made sure i manually saved my squads & profile when i stopped playing, dont know if that made any difference.

Okay I got "around the world" turns out it was Sweden not turkey that I had to replay when my battery died.

I have about 15 more stadiums to go then I'll focus on pro club matches.

This has not popped for me,i have played all games twice now, just incase going to pens didnt count or my controller died.

I play as each team from every league but i always play against the same austrian team....could that be it? it says PLAY A MATCH WITH A TEAM FROM EVERY LEAGUE.....did they mean play with asin against? Because i've been playing with every team asin controlling a team from every league