• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Scotty
New DLC coming. Hold onto your butts.

http://i.imgur.com/0FaDRSD.jpg

do you have a source for this? looks easy enough anyway, can't wait if its true.

Guest Scotty
How about xbox.com for a source? They are already uploaded to the server.

Nice. just had a lil' look myself. you should submit these to this site. Do you know when it is out?

Edited by Scotty

Guest Scotty
Lovely medals, guess there will finally be some challenging achievements maybe.. Need more info on this already.

Finally? 'harder driving' in the rally expansion pack was solid. or... im terrible and it was actually easy:p. these seem more of a grind though than challenging, we'll have to wait and see.

I'd like to add to the post above that the challenges seem to be the ones that are in the core game already (the ones where you get points and gain respect or whatever).

There will be 1,000 more of those and if you only need to do 146 of those it is ridiculously easy.

Only hard thing would be to get the money for all those cars. I'm thankful I'm a collector so I still have my CE copy of the game.

Can't wait until Tuesday :p

Off the top of my head I can't even think of another free DLC with achievements. Has that ever happened?

Yes. PGR4 had a free DLC with achievements, PGR3 received new achievements via a title update.

However, to get all achievements in this expansion for Horizon you'll have to buy some car packs.

Edited by *X*

THIS MEDALS DLC IS NOT "FREE"

The achievement for win in 3 shelbys for example cannot be achieved without one of the car packs.

The Achievement for wins in 13 Fords requires a car pack.

So far as I know other car manufacturers need dlc packs to make up the numbers too. This is the sneakest fucking cunt move in DLC history. I bought the Rally pack separate as I didn't want the cars. Now, months after the game is out they release another pack that makes me buy the car packs at a higher rate that if I'd bought the season pass.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/forza-horizon/Vehicle_List