Arcade Games

0 Kolya 0

Just read that Midway is releasing Ultimate Mortal Komat 3 for Live acrcade sometime in the future. I cant wait for that. Time for some brutalities!!!! :eek: Mwhuhahahahaha.......

yeah did you hear that paper mario is goin to be on the xbox 360 LOL paper mario!!!!!!:D:D

• 1 month later...

Thats a shame :( Ive been waiting for Street Fighter since I heard it was coming, honestly think this will be THE game to own on XBLA, and will totally own online.

Pity Im shit at it, Ill prolly just use E.Hondas crazy slapping move :Bounce:

• 1 month later...

Just been searching round on the interweb because im at work and very bored, I have found 3 seperate sites with the same release dates for some XBLA games you might be interested in.

Holdem poker is penciled in for a July 10th release and Street Fighter 2 hyper fighting will be released on the 17th of July. Hope these are correct as its not that long to wait. :)

Just been searching round on the interweb because im at work and very bored, I have found 3 seperate sites with the same release dates for some XBLA games you might be interested in.

Holdem poker is penciled in for a July 10th release and Street Fighter 2 hyper fighting will be released on the 17th of July. Hope these are correct as its not that long to wait. :)

Now we can only hope these dates wont get postponed.