Does anybody still play this game?

• 4 weeks later...
I've just borrowed it from my brother, but if it's going to be impossible for me to get the online achievements, I don't think I'm going to bother playing it.

So does anyone still play online, or is it totally dead like it's forum on here? :confused:

I would like to get the remaining online achievements for this game. If anyone is interested in boosting all the cheevos, send me a message stating "Frontline Boost" and we will work together to achieve as many as possible

Gamertag: MisticalIceman;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
That's why all devs should make all future new games 1,000G Offline achievements only. Online achievements are a pain to obtain.

Nope. Online achievements are awesome and if you buy a 3 year old game then don't expect to find thousands of people online. Only OCD people who think they need 100% completion on everything are against online achievements.

It's kind of a no brainer if you put a 3 year old game in that you may run into problems doing the online ones. If you really need that empty happy feeling of seeing 100% on a game, then buy it day 1. I'm so sick of the people here being so anti MP achievements that developers listen to these types of whiners and don't put them in. :mad:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...