Who did you Marry in Skyrim?

Annihil88torr

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recently decided to get Skyrim for X-Box and married Muiri

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Muiri

On my PS3 play thrus could not figure out how to even find her as there was not as much info about her on the net.

On other play thrus

1. Ysolda

2. Camilla Valerius (easiest and also get a house early)

3. Sylgja

4. Lydia (once the bug was fixed patch 1.5)

Edited by ecto69

• 2 weeks later...

i married Mjoll the Lioness then when i went to find a orphan to adopt there was one call mroar named after the sound a lion makes, the choice was obvious. married the lioness and a son named mroar. wonder if other adoptable children had counterpart spouses like this one seemed to have.

i married Mjoll the Lioness then when i went to find a orphan to adopt there was one call mroar named after the sound a lion makes, the choice was obvious. married the lioness and a son named mroar. wonder if other adoptable children had counterpart spouses like this one seemed to have.

Kinda makes you wonder who she's been sleeping with and who the daddy is...

The kid is Hroar, not Mroar.

I've made a couple other characters since my first comment. My High Elf, Virani, married Farkas, and has Vilkas as her steward. I had a really cute dream about that trio at one point. XD

I made a Nord mage, whose name I can't seem to remember right now, and had her marry Onmund.

But my favorite pairing is my Argonian, Nurash-Milah, and her husband Angrenor Once-Honored. I've got this whole head-canon story in my head about those two. Haven't come up with anything quite so thought out for my other pairings.

The kid is Hroar, not Mroar.

I've made a couple other characters since my first comment. My High Elf, Virani, married Farkas, and has Vilkas as her steward. I had a really cute dream about that trio at one point. XD

I made a Nord mage, whose name I can't seem to remember right now, and had her marry Onmund.

But my favorite pairing is my Argonian, Nurash-Milah, and her husband Angrenor Once-Honored. I've got this whole head-canon story in my head about those two. Haven't come up with anything quite so thought out for my other pairings.

Kinda funny, I have the cast of two whole novels dancing around in my head, just can't seem to find time to put it down on paper...

Kinda funny, I have the cast of two whole novels dancing around in my head, just can't seem to find time to put it down on paper...

I wish I was a writer. I have a few story ideas for that pair, but I just can never put things in words properly. Same with drawing. Wish I was a better artist as I have several pictures ideas of Nura and Angrenor, and a couple random ones of my other characters, but my art all looks like crap. XD

I wish I was a writer. I have a few story ideas for that pair, but I just can never put things in words properly. Same with drawing. Wish I was a better artist as I have several pictures ideas of Nura and Angrenor, and a couple random ones of my other characters, but my art all looks like crap. XD

Ditto on the writer thing. I've tried but looking at the paper doesn't read like it does in my mind! I've also tried the drawing thing and had some decent results if I put forth the effort but its very taxing on the brain.