Stunt Jump question, do they auto save??

TXClark

I just did the Stunt Jump that requires a bike, and you go up on top of the police station (auto 4-Star wanted level) and jump off, I made the jump and and said it was cleared, then I jumped the lower ramp to get on to the freeway but was a little short and fell pretty far down into the water. Police boat came and killed me, so did the jump register or will I have to redo it?

Where the hell can I find an NRG =(

I only see 10 million dirt bikes every where. I've been driving forever in a Turismo and see plenty of them too, but I really need the speed bike for this stunt jump I've done a ton of times with cars with no luck.

Where the hell can I find an NRG =(

I only see 10 million dirt bikes every where. I've been driving forever in a Turismo and see plenty of them too, but I really need the speed bike for this stunt jump I've done a ton of times with cars with no luck.

You could just cheat. The car and bike cheats don't block achievements.

Check my tag, I have Dare Devil and I've used cheats for every single jump :p

I've been trying #17 (#9 on GameRadar) forever now, will definitely save as soon as I get it.

Has anyone got that remember how they did it? In the video the guy lands a car in the grass in between the 2 roads, which I've done with a bike at least 3 times and didn't get it, with a car I always hit a tree before getting in the grass, and I definitely am not getting it by jumping short on the first road and I've never made it to the far road. I guess you're supposed to land a on without hitting a tree in the grass? Fudge.

I've been trying #17 (#9 on GameRadar) forever now, will definitely save as soon as I get it.

Has anyone got that remember how they did it? In the video the guy lands a car in the grass in between the 2 roads, which I've done with a bike at least 3 times and didn't get it, with a car I always hit a tree before getting in the grass, and I definitely am not getting it by jumping short on the first road and I've never made it to the far road. I guess you're supposed to land a on without hitting a tree in the grass? Fudge.

Get a better bike such as a NRG 900 or a PCJ 600. You have to land safely on the ground. Because you can't change a car in midair, you'll need to have a bike for all jumps.

Get a better bike such as a NRG 900 or a PCJ 600. You have to land safely on the ground. Because you can't change a car in midair, you'll need to have a bike for all jumps.
I actually got it today on first try, and I hit the dirt jump instead of the dumpster and didn't get a good landing at all! =) So you just gotta hit the dirt jump (left of dumpster) not the dumpster which is right next to each other.

Down to one left and its next to #49 which doesn't make sense because it doesn't show up on the map and I found it by accident. Its on the other side of the ramp going off the bridge again.

To get the jump to trigger you have to cross over from the other lane and kind of hit it straight on...its weird that it doesn't show up on the maps though I wonder if its a 51st jump that doesn't count, is impossible to get.

edit: I'm an idiot its #50 =\ I just gotta hit it at the right angle with a fast enough ride I guess

Edited by spunyun

• 3 years later...

They dont autosave i was at number 20 did the rest of them, whic is fucking 30!!! And i lost power and when i turned the xbox back on again all 30 jumps were GONE!!!! Im at 95% i just need to do these fucking jumps and find the fucking birds but after this its like WTF!!!! It took me well over 2 fucking hours to get those 30 jumps and for fucking NOTHING!!! I legit freaked out and broke shit i was so fucking mad im talking full 100% waste of 2 fucking hours 100% wasted for NOTHING.