Mako and Miko Kuroda

Pegaso1972

http://canonsnk.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-1695.html

http://canonsnk.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-1696.html

I will try explain it.

Mako:

1) Pick Akira

2) Stage 2-1 shoot all girls!! only the girl hiding behind the pole is not needed (after the 3 girls on the roof). Before entering the swimmingpool Mako will be on the right of the other 3 girls sitting on the bench (gym outfit). I took me a couple of tries to get this one. She showed up when I did everyting as described.

3) Stage 4-2 their will be this girl that runs (look at pictures at the links) between the lockers. I went in tokidoki on her or any other girls to make sure I had her. If you miss her the first time you will turn right and go tokidoki on an other girl. This will do the trick. If you do miss her you will follow her to the right and have to try again. (just let killed and you will start on stage 4-2 again).

If you managed to kill her you will not go right but instead look left. 3 girls are standing there. Kill them FAST!! I do not recommend using tokidoki, might kill Mako thats hiding. If you kill those 3 girls fast enough Mako will jump out the door on your left (swimsuit). Be quick or you will miss her.

4) Last time is on stage 5-1, she's just standing there with 3 other girls. But can hard to see since the all start screaming love words at you. She's second from the left.

Edited by oO Rahxephon Oo

Miko

1) pick Kaoruko

2) Stage 1-1 (after tutorial) the first 2 girls running towards you kill them. This way you will take the route over the bridge. When you are in the middle of the bridge Miko will come from the right side, stop, scream and run away. This one is eay to get.

3) Stage 3-3, when hiding in the locker room do not kill the girls. Let them leave and the first time you turn around you will see 1 girl. Do not kill her, wait till all the girls are standing there, and tokidoki them (don't know if its required but that what I did and she showed up). The second time you look down from the ventilator Miko will peep from behind the left locker.

4) Finally in stage 5-2, after shooting the girls jumping down, you will see a girl and teacher running in the hallway. Tokidoki 1 of them, they need to be killed. Then you will look right and back left again. Miko will be running in the hallway. Unless you didn't kill the girl and teacher on sight.

When you know where and how to find them it's not that hard. But with sometimes you need to be fast. If you miss let you get killed. And you start at that part of the stage (ex.3-2) instead of going to the menu and the retry whole level.

Edited by oO Rahxephon Oo

Yeah, I'm just trying to help in a way I can. There are some guys on these forum who can make excellent guides but you can't expect them to play all games and translate for us.

I wish that I was better at Japanese so I could be more helpfull. Maybe someday, I can only read a little bit Japanese so most of the time it's guessing. I really want to play some JRPG's but games heavy on text are just too difficult without a guide.

But you can always ask, everything I did above worked to get the profiles. Took me a few tries since I'm usually to slow :) to react. (those pantys distract me)

• 1 month later...

Your description for Miko is actually wrong, since you don't even do the crawling in the ducts and hiding in the locker room thing during Kaokuro's route at all. In her route, when you go outside to the courtyard with all the potted trees and picnic table looking things, Miko appears in the parking lot right before the end of the level for about one second and yells a phrase at you.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...