Battlefield Video Thread

BIGbivvie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because apparently I have massive haxx and cheat because you can't kill people with the Defibs in BF3?

Then evidently so do many others, myself included. :p

And I still don't have a single defib kill lol god damn..

Me either dood, me either.

I only have 3 with the defibs. They're not as easy as the repair torch (27 now). Every time I try and go for a defib I usually end up dead by the guy I snuck up on. With the torch I can down a guy before he has a chance to respond.

• 2 weeks later...
The Siege 2 release trailer, it is releasing Friday at noon. I might have popcorn for lunch.

Badass indeed!

Makes me want to go niff some noobs on Kharg again even though I am enjoying my Lost Odyssey break. :p

Curious what software they used to make this.

Edited by Opiate42

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gbcoQk7dfY&feature=g-user-u]Blades of Glory - The Art of KTFO :: Ep 3 :: - YouTube[/ame]

I think this is a great BF3 video, it shows a group of people having fun and making up their own game (KTFO or Knifing the Fucking Objective) where they only use their Knives and Explosives. I just started watching Cayin's video's and they are definitely fun to watch, each person playing has their own perspective of the game uploaded too which is neat to see the others perspective

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtu58wtwSsE]Satellite - A Battlefield 3 Daytage - YouTube[/ame]

Yesterday I decided to pop in some BF3. I haven't played the game in months (Busy with Halo 4/AC3/RE6) and wanted to try out the Aftermath expansion pack, which I love. I ended up getting some decent clips and rolled them together into a quick one-day Montage with simple to no editing. I hope you all enjoy!

And I also hope everyone is enjoying Aftermath as much as I am. Love the new Scavenger game mode.

• 1 month later...