Achievement Trading Thread

DaKiDD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to get 10 unique banners for the Friend achievement. I have a boosting session for it on Trueachievements.com for Sunday, Jan. 29 at 8:00PM CST. If anyone is interested, please join that or else just send me a message over XBL whenever and we could do it then. I will gladly return the favor. Thanks!

-Chaos Suikoden

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking to 200/200 this game but the problem is I have no banners nor idea how to build one (I pretty much play it for singleplayer >_>) so any help would be great :)

I will try to help out in return too, I'm from UK timezone and my GT is SevenFisher. I can't use mic however, as I'm deaf.

EDIT: I somehow got both achievements at once - and that was with only ninth tower banner placed! Weird, but I'm not complaining - 200/200ed A Kingdom of Keflings finally :)

So no longer looking for more tower banners, but I will gladly to help out as long as I have time. Just send me message and I'll hop on to make banner for you. :)

Edited by SevenFisher

If anyone can help I need people to build towers in my XBOX Live Kindom To Keflings game, i'll host a public online game for the next 30 mins, thanks in advance for your help, i'll return the favour when I can in this game or any other, just message me and I'll help out. If sending a friend request please message me so I know why thanks

I'm going to try to see if I can get this achievement while idle (controllers off). If you build a banner, drop me a message and when I'm online and I see you on, I will build you a banner as well. Make sure to send me a friends request.

HEY!

I am going to host a game on Saturday night, February 25th. Starting around 10PM Eastern time (US) and going for a few hours. Looking for folks to drop by and build banners and I will build them for you as well. Hit me up on XBL (shadyshall) if you want or just drop by, have a mic on and speak up!

Let's do this!

:drunk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...