Collectible Guide: Episode 1

Arsenic 17

ADERA COLLECTIBLE GUIDE: EPISODE 1

This guide will help you find all 45 collectibles in Episode 1 and it can be used in one of two ways. It is laid out such that you could use it step-by-step while playing through the game, as the collectibles are listed in a fairly logical and progressive order. However, most of them are quite easy to find and it is probably best just to find as many as you can on your own and refer to this guide to mop-up the few you missed. The collectibles in this guide are numbered in a way that you can quickly look up which ones you are missing. The numbering (i.e. Butterfly 5/9) refers to the fifth butterfly in the collectibles screen for butterflies, not necessarily the 5th one you should or will come across in the game.

WARNING: May contain some very mild locational-based spoilers

COLOR CODING KEY:

Technology (4)

Coins (9)

Totems (9)

Bioluminescent Life (5)

Jewelery (3)

Oceanic Relics (1)

Butterflies (9)

Singing Stones (3)

Family Relics (2)

Coin (2/9) - Silver Oblong Glyph Coin - In the scene with Hawk and the helicopter, zoom in on the sand where you got the journal. It is partially covered in sand.

Butteryfly (1/9) - Midnight Dancer Butteryfly - Right above the pond at the start of the game

Totem (2/9) - Falcon Animal Totem - Same location as above. When looking at the pond, it is at your feet.

Singing stone (1/3) - Grey Granite Singing Stone - In the zoom-in of the amber globe containing the bird token. On the ground, to the right.

Coin (4/9) - Silver Flower Ring Coin - Same location as above. It is on the ground, to the left, under the plant.

Family Relic (1/2) - Pocket Knife of Amara (Jane's Grandfather) - As soon as you open the canyon gate (area with obelisk and two paths), it is small but in plain sight right in front of you in the sand.

Technology (1/4) - Cube - Same location as above. It is mostly concealed behind a rock in the lower left of the screen.

Butterfly (2/9) - Honeydew Butterfly - Same scene as above. It is partially hidden in the lower right of the screen resting on the side of a rock.

Oceanic Relic (1/1) - Seashell Mask - In the scene with the rusted hull and crane, it is hidden on the ground in some grass near the bottom of the screen. Look carefully, it is quite similar in color to the sand.

Bioluminescent Life (1/5) - Galactic Hermit Crab - Same location as above. Zoom-in on the crane crank. It is on the ground, to the right.

Coin (1/9) - Copper Vine Ring Coin - In the rusted ship hull scene, it is on the ground, to the right.

Singing Stone (2/3) - Green Studded Singing Stone - Same location as above. It is the ground, to the left, under the flailing fabric.

Totem (3/9) - Tortoise Animal Totem - Zoom-in on the plant to the left of the cliff side door scene. It is behind the plant in the middle of the screen.

Butterfly (4/9) - Tigerback Butterfly - Same location as above. It is in plain sight.

Technology (2/4) - Meter - Same location as above. It is behind the plant in the back.

Coin (3/9) - Gold Square Hole Coin - Zoom-in on the base of the first obelisk you come across. It is under the leaf, partially submerged in the sand.

Butterfly (3/9) - Clockwork Sunrise Butterfly - To the left of the second obelisk (the one you use to laser the mountainside) in plain sight.

Coin (5/9) - Gold Hexagonal Coin - Zoom-in on the base of the third obelisk. This obelisk is busted and is to the right of the second one. In plain sight.

Singing Stone (3/3) - White Marbled Singing Stone - Same location as above. Click on the snail shell to the right to reveal it.

Coin (6/9) - Copper Tooth Coin - Inside the secret chamber, looking towards the blue buttons on the right. Zoom-in on the group of pots to the left. It is on the ground between some of the pots.

Jewelery (1/3) - Woven Black Tourmaline Bead Bracelet - Same location as above. It is inside the largest pot, mostly hidden.

Technology (3/4) - Vessel - Same location as above. Click on the shadowy area on the right side of the screen to open up a container. It is in there.

Bioluminescent Life (2/5) - Gold Beehive Snail - Inside the secret chamber, looking towards the blue buttons on the right, zoom-in on the hole in the wall in the middle of the screen. It is in the top left corner in plain sight.

Bioluminescent Life (3/5) - Phantom Pox Mushrooms - Inside the secret chamber, looking towards the blue buttons on the right, zoom-in on the button on the left. It is attached to the left side of the pillar the button is on.

Bioluminescent Life (4/5) - Emerald Lantern Cricket - Inside the secret chamber, looking towards the blue buttons on the left, zoom-in on the button on the right. It is in plain sight to the top left of the screen.

Coin (8/9) - Bronze Fish Coin - As soon as you enter the jungle area. Look at your feet. It is hidden on the ground in the grass. Look carefully, it is nearly the same color as the dirt. You may need to spin around a bit to find it.

Bioluminescent Life (5/5) - Pink Candle Lotus Flower - As soon as you enter the jungle area, look to the left. Zoom-in on the lens that is lodged in the some rocks. It is the pink flower on this screen.

Totem (7/9) - Hummingbird Totem - Same location as above. It is next to the pink flower in the top right corner of the screen in plain sight.

Coin (7/9) - Copper Clover Coin - As soon as you enter the jungle area, look to the right. Zoom-in on the greenish-blue plant. It is in plain sight on the ground.

Totem (9/9) - Ram Totem - Same location as above. In plain sight, near some rocks.

Butterfly (5/9) - Shadow Creek Butterfly - As soon as you enter the jungle area, look right and up to the sky. It is flying around and easy to spot.

Butterfly (6/9) - Caramel Popper Butterfly - In the scene with the drawbridge and windmill. It is in plain sight on the left side of the screen.

Totem (4/9) - Coiled Snake Animal Totem - Same location as above. Zoom-in on the rock/plants to the right. It is located on the ground on the left of the screen, beneath a fern.

Edited by Arsenic 17

Technology (4/4) - Engine Block - In the scene with the bushes you must chop with the axe to proceed (stairs), it is located on the rock to the left, mostly hidden behind a plant.

Jewelery (2/3) - Turquoise Nickel Pawprint Necklace - Same location as above. Zoom-in on the rock to the left. It is located in plain sight.

Totem (5/9) - Rabbit Totem - Same location as above. It is hidden in the grass near the top of the screen.

Family Relic (1/2) - Spectacles of Amaro (Jane's Grandfather) - In the scene with the light magnification device. Zoom-in on the ground near the device (where you got the red marble). It is on the ground to the left, mostly hidden behind some stone blocks.

Coin (9/9) - Brass Ziggurat Coin - In the scene with the light magnification device, zoom-in on the small red flower. The coin is located in the grass at the top left of this scene.

Butterfly (7/9) - White Helix Butterfly - In the scene with the vibrant, multicolored plants (has the marble puzzle in it), it is in plain sight on the left side of the screen.

Jewelery (3/3) - Gold Hinge-Plate Bracelet - Same location as above, zoom-in on the base of the tree to the left of the steps ahead. It is on the left side of the screen in plain sight.

Totem (8/9) - Monkey Totem - Same location as above. It is partially hidden in the plants and rocks, just to the right of tree trunk.

Butterfly (8/9) - Scatterbeam Butterfly - In the scene where you make the charcoal rubbing, zoom-in on the purple flower to the left. It is in plain sight, fluttering near the right edge of the screen.

Totem (1/9) - Frog Animal Totem - Same location as above. It is partially concealed near the top of the screen in some rocks.

Totem (6/9) - Jaguar Totem - In the scene with the broken rope bridge, zoom-in on the plant to the left. It is in plain sight in the shadowy area at the top right of the screen.

Butterfly (9/9) - Royal Velvet Butterfly - In the scene with the broke rope bridge, scroll to the up and right. It is in plane sight flying around.

COLLECTIBLE GUIDES FOR THE OTHER EPISODES:

Episode 2

Edited by Arsenic 17

Great guide! I'm only missing 1 totem (I think it's the snake, nr. 4) but cant find it in your location.... :(

Thanks. Let me know if there is an error in the guide. For the snake, go to the windmill bridge scene. Then click around on the rocks on the right side of the screen to zoomin, then look to the left under a fern.

I'm still looking for the snake, but cannot find it in the place you are referring to, unless this is it:

I can see that, but can't click it :'(

Well just the fact that you can zoom-in on that area like that means it is there. the coiled snake is a greenish color, so look closely it likely blends in. It is more to the left of that area I think. Can you drag that screen around to look? If you cant seem to find it, just keep clicking all over the screen in a grid...you will get it. If not your game is glitched. And I suggest starting a new playthrough. Just fly though the game until you get to that point and try again. All of your collectibles will be saved as long as you dont uninstall the game.

In your picture, it may even be seen behind the fern. It is hard to tell. Near the top center of your photo, the slightly colored green behind the fern?

Edited by Arsenic 17

Thanks for a great guide. I only needed one and your guide helped me find it in seconds.

Coin (8/9) - Bronze Fish Coin - As soon as you enter the jungle area. Look at your feet. It is hidden on the ground in the grass. Look carefully, it is nearly the same color as the dirt.

Took me a while aswell, he neglects to say that you need to do a 180 to look back into the last location and and then look at your feet.......... and fuck it any way im playing with a dual monitor with this on one screen and the game on the other just at this collectible , accidentally flicked the mouse and ended up restarting my game from what ever keystrokes I made :mad:

Must have been the enter key while I was on the pause screen .... well that will teach me lol

Edited by calex deus

Took me a while aswell, he neglects to say that you need to do a 180 to look back into the last location and and then look at your feet.......... and fuck it any way im playing with a dual monitor with this on one screen and the game on the other just at this collectible , accidentally flicked the mouse and ended up restarting my game from what ever keystrokes I made :mad:

Must have been the enter key while I was on the pause screen .... well that will teach me lol

Updated the description for that one a bit. It is tricky. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm completely stumped on one of the collectibles for episode 2 if you can recall its location. I've gone back 3 times now and can't find it. Its one of the caste knots, I have the once and three knotted, so I assume i'm missing the two knotted one if anyone can help me out. Everything else was really easy to locate for me.

I'm completely stumped on one of the collectibles for episode 2 if you can recall its location. I've gone back 3 times now and can't find it. Its one of the caste knots, I have the once and three knotted, so I assume i'm missing the two knotted one if anyone can help me out. Everything else was really easy to locate for me.

I cant find it either or the third coin if anyone knows please let me know

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found all collectibles this time 30 minutes after endgame

http://www.creditgif.com/02.jpghttp://www.creditgif.com/28.jpghttp://www.creditgif.com/03.jpghttp://www.creditgif.com/05.jpg

http://www.creditgif.com/04.jpghttp://www.creditgif.com/29.jpg

Edited by EnlOOow