Seriously Is It even "POSSIBLE" to reset your metals.

BLQQDCQRE

:lockedOk, my carnival metal was glitched. I hit the last carnival metal and you know sometimes on some games your game gives you a slight freeze before your achievements pop up? Well It froze and continued to stay frozen. I waited a good 10 min. I shut off my 360 and reloaded MiniGolf. In the main menu it says I have all 4 metals but I didn't recieve no achievement. I tried everything. Deleted all my saves, redownloaded the game. I even tryied to get all the metals again with another account with my glitched account signed in and well.. hoping for it to unlock. OK my point is, is there somebody smart enough to help me reset my metals to 0? I mean the 190G I have for this game is bugging me. I just want to reset my metals. It's not like I'm trying to reset the leaderboards or anything, Just a simple single player game. I'm guessing its linked to my profile somewhere I can't find. I will deff. repay the faver. Thank you for your time and I hope somebody is smart enough or has a idea I never thought of before will help me out.:locked

:drunk

Edited by BLQQDCQRE

• 1 month later...

All these views and no replies? I must be the unluckyest guy to have this happen to him. Even if you have a full 200 in this game, can somebody out there figure a way to reset the metals or find a way to unlock the metals while having the title screen say you have them all already.Thank you. I'm desprerate and willing to try anything. Please where are all the smart people when you need them.

All these views and no replies? I must be the unluckyest guy to have this happen to him. Even if you have a full 200 in this game, can somebody out there figure a way to reset the metals or find a way to unlock the metals while having the title screen say you have them all already.Thank you. I'm desprerate and willing to try anything. Please where are all the smart people when you need them.

I read this the first time, but did not answer as I did not know of a way of reseting the medals. I checked every menu when I first read your post - nothing was there. I don't think there IS a way of doing so. All I could suggest is deleting the game and re-downloading it - that may wipe away what medals and levels you have earned meaning you can re-earn them? All I could think of :( Good luck to you, it must be annoying for it to have happened in the first place :(

I read this the first time, but did not answer as I did not know of a way of reseting the medals. I checked every menu when I first read your post - nothing was there. I don't think there IS a way of doing so. All I could suggest is deleting the game and re-downloading it - that may wipe away what medals and levels you have earned meaning you can re-earn them? All I could think of :( Good luck to you, it must be annoying for it to have happened in the first place :(

Thank you for your time, atleast somebody out there gave me some advice. Yeah I already tried that, I thinked its like saved to my profile more than any memory device. Yeah I'm very unlucky. And being a achievement wh*re doesnt help me either. I stopped playing arcade due to this mini golf and my fatal fury online achievements. Till I get those fixed, unlocked, I will never play a arcade game again. Only the fun ones, and just for fun. Thanks Pucca Princess for the effort. :locked

Thank you for your time, atleast somebody out there gave me some advice. Yeah I already tried that, I thinked its like saved to my profile more than any memory device. Yeah I'm very unlucky. And being a achievement wh*re doesnt help me either. I stopped playing arcade due to this mini golf and my fatal fury online achievements. Till I get those fixed, unlocked, I will never play a arcade game again. Only the fun ones, and just for fun. Thanks Pucca Princess for the effort. :locked

When you re-installed the game, did it say you had all the medals? It's very unlucky if it does :( I'm doing a search online to try and help you :) I would hate it if this happened to me, so will try and help :D

It is more than likely going to stay that way. You could've gotten the Achv. when your xbox froze,thus the coding for that Achv. is locked.

Id suggest making a silver account and playing on it and try the same Achv. If you can get it on your silver account then you'll know the coding is messed up.

Edited by BloodDrunk

When you re-installed the game, did it say you had all the medals? It's very unlucky if it does :( I'm doing a search online to try and help you :) I would hate it if this happened to me, so will try and help :D

Yup I tried everything, From using my account on another xbox, to reinstalling the game. When I load it up all my metals are there. 4west carnival 4space. I think there is no way.

As for the making a silver account? really doesn't help cuz I know 100Percent it will unlock just like any other achievement would. I'm talking about my account. I tried everthing. I think I'm screwed. I also think I'm the only one in the world this unlucky.

Thank you everybody for your help. Thank you Pucca Princess for your efforts. Really Respectful. :)

You can try deleting your profile and recovering it. That is the only way I know of to fix issues like this, and it doesn't always work. Good luck!

THANK YOU!!!! OUT OF ALL THE THINGS I TRIED I never thought of this. I'm a very exited to try this. I'm going to try this as soon as possible. If it works I'm going to deff pay you back a huge reward. Unless you try it yourself and let me know Ill pay you back.. THANK YOU. This is my ONLY HOPE SO FAR! THANK YOU CREECH.

• 2 weeks later...
Can somebody confirm that this account recovery works?

Why not try it? :p No one else has the problem that is on the forum at the moment...so you could always give it a shot yourself? Save you waiting weeks, or even months, for a reply :( At the end of the day, you first posted this more than a month, almost two. If no one has gave you a guaranteed answer then you might as well give it a shot :)

Why not try it? :p No one else has the problem that is on the forum at the moment...so you could always give it a shot yourself? Save you waiting weeks, or even months, for a reply :( At the end of the day, you first posted this more than a month, almost two. If no one has gave you a guaranteed answer then you might as well give it a shot :)

Yeah I seriously need to give it a try myself. LOL! Considering I'm probably the only one in the world who has this problem. Thanks for the reply though. Wish me luck, and you have a good day. If this doest work, I give up. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Have you deleted all uopdates on xbox? I forgot how, but I read how in the Tony Hawk Project 8 forum somewhere... but just do the code of LT X RB (not real code) at the profile page I think (make a thread to find out exactly where) and try to delete any updates, hopefully putting all the medals back.

Also try calling creators and piss em off till they fix it :p

Also, go to all the carnival medal locations again, every last one. And make sure the one you glitched did count and the one you might have gotten earlier re-apeared.

Hey thanks Demon, great advice that I never thought about. Thanks for your input on this sad ordeal of mine. I'm going to try this later. Thanks so much. I hope to unlock this.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Call the company of the game and complain and what not... worth a try, but probably won't do anything.

Yeah man, prob wont do nothing. Isn't there anybody out there with the smart brains, * NO EFFENCE TO ANYBODY * who knows how to reset the metals? Please somebody try to reset yours and let me know. Please somebody?

• 10 months later...

I found this thread because i did a google search. I was trying to see if maybe I was mistaken somehow and I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else. I had this happen to me with the classic carnival medals. I know for certain I got them all, but I have no achievement.This has annoyed me so much I don't even bother with playing the game anymore.

• 2 months later...
I found this thread because i did a google search. I was trying to see if maybe I was mistaken somehow and I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else. I had this happen to me with the classic carnival medals. I know for certain I got them all, but I have no achievement.This has annoyed me so much I don't even bother with playing the game anymore.

Yeah man I know what you mean. Its been glitched for me for ages. Seems to be stuck with my gamertag profile instead of a memory save.

I tried everything. Reseting my cache, installing and reinstalling the arcade game. Deleting my profile and recovering it on another xbox. NOTHING!!! All my carnival metals are stuck till some smart bad ass comes along and finds a way I never thought of. I give up.

I would kill to see 200/200 in this game. :(

I really feel pity for you. That's about the worst thing that can happen at all. Believe me, I feared this many times in different games, cause the xbox often halts for a few seconds when unlocking an achievement...

Maybe it's a stupid question, but did you ever try to delete your Save file? It's placed under your 3D Minigolf folder on your HDD. I don't really think it will help though, I fear your completion for this game is busted for ever :(

Edit: I would really write an email to the developer of this game, complaining your situation. Sometimes it helps, and if you're lucky, you will get your 400 or 800msp back. They are soon bringing nr2 of this game on the Marketplace, so there is reason to believe, they will care, when you contact them!

Edited by Cringer85

• 1 year later...

After 3 years somebody has found a way reset their profile game stats. Its found in the army of twoFD. Where you pull your usb memory stick with your profile on it technique. Worked great. Thread titled how fixed dlc achievements or something like that. Thanks you very very much I hope this technique works out for many many other games people are having glitch on them. Thanks again.