The Official Bitching Thread

Purge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish it was possible to play a game of FFA without someone using the Intervention. This gun is seriously the new UMP, except most people are bad with it and just get lucky.

Also, why is getting a game winning killcam with the Intervention considered the cool way to end a game? Quickscoping is played out, and it's been proven that it's luck and it's impossible to know where the bullet is going to go if you don't scope in.

That being said, I love shitting on Intervention users, considering 90% of them don't know what the hell they're doing and are trying to use the Intervention like a shotgun. Took bad my akimbo rangers win every time.

• 3 weeks later...

Akimbo Rangers? another gun thats over used in moderne warfare 2.

Just like the Models.

I dont like using shotguns i Prefer using the scar with Holographic Sight mixed with either a tmp or pistol with tactical Knife. Also Semtex are amazingly good when you know how to use them on maps like Wasteland the scar and the semtex seriously wound then enemy team. Sticking to the outside of the wasteland map is a great strategy until someone pops you off with a sniper.

My favourite gun by far is the Javelin beast in quarry!

Akimbo Rangers? another gun thats over used in moderne warfare 2.

Just like the Models.

I dont like using shotguns i Prefer using the scar with Holographic Sight mixed with either a tmp or pistol with tactical Knife. Also Semtex are amazingly good when you know how to use them on maps like Wasteland the scar and the semtex seriously wound then enemy team. Sticking to the outside of the wasteland map is a great strategy until someone pops you off with a sniper.

My favourite gun by far is the Javelin beast in quarry!

You hate akimbo rangers and models yet you go around with a Javelin to get kills? You know they are as bad as each other right? Using a Javelin to get kills is just fucking cheap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Tired of playing Search, and the entire friendly/enemy team is sniping.

2. Tired of quitting a match due to lag or bad team-mates, or crap spawns just to re-enter the same game.

3. Campers with n00b-tubes.

4. SPAWNS.

4.5 BAD TEAM-MATES

5. Argh

Lol, Sorry guys just had to vent. Does anybody else have the same problem occur when they quit a game and it puts you right back in the same lobby you left? I have had that done to me 100 million times, its frustrating, not to mention jacks my win/loss ratio.

1. Tired of playing Search, and the entire friendly/enemy team is sniping.

2. Tired of quitting a match due to lag or bad team-mates, or crap spawns just to re-enter the same game.

3. Campers with n00b-tubes.

4. SPAWNS.

4.5 BAD TEAM-MATES

5. Argh

Lol, Sorry guys just had to vent. Does anybody else have the same problem occur when they quit a game and it puts you right back in the same lobby you left? I have had that done to me 100 million times, its frustrating, not to mention jacks my win/loss ratio.

Happens if you re-join too quickly. If you wait like 5 seconds after quitting, you'll be placed in a different match. Its almost like an "oh shit, didn't mean to do that" safety feature. You quit a game by accident, click back in to the same style match real quick...boom same match.

But like I said, give it a couple seconds you should get a different match.

1. Treat Search like FFA. Shoot to kill...disregard the objective. Your idiot teammates trying to queerscope will continue to get killed each and every round while you profit.

2. See above.

3. Real gun > Noob tube...ALWAYS

4. Play HC...harass bad teammates until they leave.

Happens if you re-join too quickly. If you wait like 5 seconds after quitting, you'll be placed in a different match. Its almost like an "oh shit, didn't mean to do that" safety feature. You quit a game by accident, click back in to the same style match real quick...boom same match.

But like I said, give it a couple seconds you should get a different match.

1. Treat Search like FFA. Shoot to kill...disregard the objective. Your idiot teammates trying to queerscope will continue to get killed each and every round while you profit.

2. See above.

3. Real gun > Noob tube...ALWAYS

4. Play HC...harass bad teammates until they leave.

Sometimes I will leave a game, join another lobby, quit that lobby (just so I can go back into the original game type I was aiming for), and it still throws me back in the same game (sometimes). I guess its the luck of the cards.

The only problem with treating search like a ffa is that when I am the last alive, its hard to clutch all the time because it always seems to throw me into games against the highest level of skilled opponents ever, meanwhile my team sucks.

Hardcore is amazing, been getting into it a lot lately for that reason. :D

Thanks for the tips.

• 2 weeks later...

not really a bitch so much as a question, and i didnt want to create a useless thread.

i have been playing MW2 lately and getting a little better, but im noticing that my sniper kills seem to be a little sporadic. for example i get one shot kills, but sometimes i feel like i shot them in the head or a little lower and no one shot kill? is it more random, or does it have to do with where i am shooting them? i notice on youtube kids just quick-scope anywhere on the body (legs, arms) and always get a one-shot-kill :/.. but im pretty sure i have my snipe at full possible damage right? i mean after you get the stopping power pro the weapon cannot get any more powerful correct?

fyi, im using INTERVENTION w. slight of hand (pro), stopping power (pro), and i think cold blooded. any tips would be helpful, as im sure 99% of our sites (COD) community is better at MW2 than me lol.