The Official Bitching Thread

Purge

not really a bitch so much as a question, and i didnt want to create a useless thread.

i have been playing MW2 lately and getting a little better, but im noticing that my sniper kills seem to be a little sporadic. for example i get one shot kills, but sometimes i feel like i shot them in the head or a little lower and no one shot kill? is it more random, or does it have to do with where i am shooting them? i notice on youtube kids just quick-scope anywhere on the body (legs, arms) and always get a one-shot-kill :/.. but im pretty sure i have my snipe at full possible damage right? i mean after you get the stopping power pro the weapon cannot get any more powerful correct?

fyi, im using INTERVENTION w. slight of hand (pro), stopping power (pro), and i think cold blooded. any tips would be helpful, as im sure 99% of our sites (COD) community is better at MW2 than me lol.

Quickscoping is an abuse of the game design. Its always a one-hit kill.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate boosters, although don't come across them cause I only play team tac. Thinking of playing FFS just to go kill some boosters.

And I ahte playing against people in the US, how hard is it to find another game in the UK?! Sick of being shot in the head of someone I'm standing BEHIND.

Boosters really hacks me off too. Instant win for them when they get a nuke because they can't play the game properly.

Lol, Sorry guys just had to vent. Does anybody else have the same problem occur when they quit a game and it puts you right back in the same lobby you left? I have had that done to me 100 million times, its frustrating, not to mention jacks my win/loss ratio.

Attempt to join a different game mode then back straight out and go back to the game mode you wanted to be in

Sometimes I will leave a game, join another lobby, quit that lobby (just so I can go back into the original game type I was aiming for), and it still throws me back in the same game (sometimes). I guess its the luck of the cards.

The only problem with treating search like a ffa is that when I am the last alive, its hard to clutch all the time because it always seems to throw me into games against the highest level of skilled opponents ever, meanwhile my team sucks.

Hardcore is amazing, been getting into it a lot lately for that reason. :D

Thanks for the tips.

Didn't read that before putting mine on. Should multi-quote :-/

I am not a good enough player to play hardcore. I'd be one of the people who is constantly killed by his own team mates.

:uzi:

fyi, im using INTERVENTION w. slight of hand (pro), stopping power (pro), and i think cold blooded. any tips would be helpful, as im sure 99% of our sites (COD) community is better at MW2 than me lol.

I think I am in the 1% lol

Edited by Shinobi273

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think Infinity Ward is racist. CoD 4: Modern Warfare had watermelons. Modern Warfare 2 has chickens. They are racist. They. Are. Racist.

...or maybe the CoD series is racist... Black Ops had monkeys... or maybe we're racist for associating things with particular races...

• 1 month later...

Horrific hit detection, tactical knife lunge and quick scopers.

Hit Detection is a design flaw that should have been fixed a long time ago.

tactical Knife lunge is a friggin' joke. Yes, because all soldiers run around on the battlefield at triple speed killing others with a 6' lunge.

Quick scopers are just talentless douche bags that have to exploit a glitch to get kills; then talk shit.

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/816535/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sever time out, getting kicked, losing a host, not finding a host and whatever else get your game screwed up. i am no way the shit at this game. 10 to 15 kills a game maybe. but when i kick ass at the start, and by kicking ass i mean getting 7 kills 4 by knife and 3 pistol kills getting my care package then someone snipes me after i get it, then host migration, then cant find host for more info go to bullshit at fuckyou.net. i mean are people that much of a bitch that they have to exit out when they die at the start. its the start of the fucking game there is plenty of time for them to win. god damn it. fuck you IW fuck you up your stupid asses.

• 1 month later...

tactical Knife lunge is a friggin' joke. Yes, because all soldiers run around on the battlefield at triple speed killing others with a 6' lunge.

Quick scopers are just talentless douche bags that have to exploit a glitch to get kills; then talk shit.

Hit detection is perfect in MW but shit in all other CoD games since, I don't get it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Omg, I get at least three or four messages stating, 10th prestige lobby, boosting lobby or quickscope/trick shoot lobby invites every game. It is so aggravating and it fills my inbox up no matter how often I delete them. Lets not start on why 95 % of the community walks around with the intervention or silenced ump. The noob tube situation is out of hand all thanks to one man army: The worst is host migration. Yet I still found time to enjoy the game...

I have been biting my tongue and trying to complete the final few Spec Ops missions without throwing a controller or yelling in frustration, but tonight I lost.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/3816/99008416.png

I was down to the last 4 on Estate Takedown. They all came running together, over a hill. Hmm, it would of been from the direction where you start the level.

There was 1 juggernaut and 3 soldiers. I took out 2 soldiers and the juggernaut. Before I could even duck or hide behind a tree to recover a bit of health, the 3rd soldier somehow made his way halfway across the map and ended up behind me.

In my defence, I didn't like this controller anyway.

• 1 month later...

The things I hate about mw2:

Akimbo, range on shotguns, tubes, one man army tubing, secondary heroes, snipers who use a sniper for the ghillysuit but blast away with a spaz/aa12, no checkpoints in spec ops, steady aim, marathon, stopping power (try getting kills without), commando leaps, nuke ending the game, campers, host mirgrating, leggy hosts, hacked lobbies, aim bots, wall hacks, tactical insertion campers, Barrett no scope spammers, people who don't snipe in sniper SnD lobbies, headshot hit markers with a bolt action sniper,Painkiller, last stand, final stand,..

Glad I got this of my chest.. Overal i still enjoyed the game and still play online from time to time, even tho it's often at the expense of my good mood..

Edited by XIIIth Deity

In all honesty, quick scoping and drags coping asks a lot more talent than spraying a SMG or assault rifle with an accuracy of 10%, and chances are pretty big that if you miss yours shot, you'll end up dead. I don't get how it's a glitch, since all COD games I played had quick scoping, but I do agree that they shouldn't talk shit, but that goes for all players, no matter their choice of weapons

• 3 weeks later...