Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Nozza

Tribute To A Vault Hunter 15:gsicon:

Got an item from Michael Mamaril

Michael can be found inside Scooters garage to the left of the entrance of Sanctuary. When you enter, he'll be on the ground floor under the stairs to the right next to a couch. All you need to do is simple talk to him and he'll hand you a weapon. Once you've accepted it, the achievement will unlock.

[Possible Location Changes - Will Confirm]

He definitely changes Locations, saw a Video with him in the same Location but he wasn't there for me. I found him in the middle next to a Vendor, second time I came back he was gone again. Haven't found him yet again.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He definitely changes Locations, saw a Video with him in the same Location but he wasn't there for me. I found him in the middle next to a Vendor, second time I came back he was gone again. Haven't found him yet again.

Edited the description. I'll add more locations when they're found.

Completed the mission "Shoot This Guy in the Face"

Not story related. It's a side mission you'll come across while doing "The once and future slab" in Thousand Cuts.

Thanks. Updated.

Nice guide so far! However, I think your description for Challenge Accepted could be wrong. I'm fairly certain it means to do all the first level of all of the challenges that are NOT tied to a specific area.

I'm actually quite stumped by this achievements description. I initially had it down as do all challenges up to level one. Then I saw the challenge list, and saw some just had 1 level. So that got me thinking.

I think until I've really had a chance to look into it or had some solid answers/proof I'll either leave it as that or edit it. Not sure atm, because one or the other could be wrong?

so for the high five clap trap achievement.

i tried to do it, and was surprised that he kept moving once his arm went up. so i waited for him to stop, unfortunately when he does stop his arm comes down.

so am i screwed and have to wait for another playthrough to get it?

and for the 4 character achievments, i will need to start new games for each one?

thanks.

Michael was in Moxxi's bar, next to the piano for me when I first reached Sanctuary :)

Added

Just wanted to point out the obvious slip of the finger....this class should be called Mechromancer (Though a Necromancer would be awesome...)

Otherwise, thank you for the effort....Great Guide!!!

Ha, didn't even realise that.

Non-level-specific definitely implies all the weapon challenges, vehicle, enemy, etc.

Ok, cheers. I'll make the edit to the description today.

so for the high five clap trap achievement.

i tried to do it, and was surprised that he kept moving once his arm went up. so i waited for him to stop, unfortunately when he does stop his arm comes down.

so am i screwed and have to wait for another playthrough to get it?

and for the 4 character achievments, i will need to start new games for each one?

thanks.

For the claptrap, there seems to be some other situations where you can get the chance to high five him. These will be when you either get/complete a mission from him, or simply hand something over to progress with another mission. We're trying to define, when and where this times pop up.

With the character achievements, yes. The guide and the relating achievements to each person pretty much explains what you need to and will answer your question.

Edited by Nozza

hey i just wanted to let you know they changed the weapon grade colors orange is the highest and just normal orange no dark orange or yellow

also i know all the locations of Michael (these are all the locations i have ever seen him)

1. marcus shop

2. leaning on the wall to the left of the blackmarket door

3. Moxxxie's bar near the slots

4. Crimson Raiders HQ

5. Center of town by the shack deal with 1 guy inside

6. Down near the sheriff leaning on a pillar

7.down near the Sheriff by the dhal garbage can closest to scooters

8. Scooters garage

9. Dr Zeds medical building

10. Top of the stairs near the stash

Weapon Colour Codes

• White: Common - Rarity = 0-4
  • Green: Uncommon - Rarity = 5-10
  • Blue: Rare - Rarity = 11-15
  • Purple: Very Rare - Rarity = 16-49
  • Yellow: not in game as of yet - Rarity = 50-60
  • Orange: Legendary - Rarity = 61-65
  • Dark Orange: Not In Game as of yet - Rarity = 66-100
  • Pearlescent: Quest Items - Rarity = 101+

Edited by Ranchnuts

I can confirm for you guys that you can get this with a 2nd account (Silver will suffice, no need for Gold). Just did it by myself. Simply start a local Coop-Party and start up or rather "continue" with your game of your main account. Let your 2nd account kill/down by enemies go ahead and revive him/her with your main account, Achievement popped right after I was done. Easy breezy! :blunt

Nice. Just like the first. Great guide, Nozza.

hey i just wanted to let you know they changed the weapon grade colors orange is the highest and just normal orange no dark orange or yellow

also i know all the locations of Michael (these are all the locations i have ever seen him)

1. marcus shop

2. leaning on the wall to the left of the blackmarket door

3. Moxxxie's bar near the slots

4. Crimson Raiders HQ

5. Center of town by the shack deal with 1 guy inside

6. Down near the sheriff leaning on a pillar

7.down near the Sheriff by the dhal garbage can closest to scooters

8. Scooters garage

9. Dr Zeds medical building

10. Top of the stairs near the stash

Weapon Colour Codes

Thanks. I'll edit out the other 2 colours.

So just to confirm...to complete the achievements 100% we'll have to get a Gunzerker character to at least level 20 and an Assassin to at least level 30 for their skill-specific achievements?

That seems like it'll add a massive amount of time onto the total completion time, especially if your first/main character is a different class.

(And of course, the other 2 classes require level 5 each, but that's not nearly as big of a time investment.)

So just to confirm...to complete the achievements 100% we'll have to get a Gunzerker character to at least level 20 and an Assassin to at least level 30 for their skill-specific achievements?

That seems like it'll add a massive amount of time onto the total completion time, especially if your first/main character is a different class.

(And of course, the other 2 classes require level 5 each, but that's not nearly as big of a time investment.)

Correct.

If you look at the guide for the specific achievements, then go to the Skill Builder linked under the characters in the Roadmap, you can see where the Skills needed are.

But if you actually look into the guide closer you'll actually have to be higher levels than that. I mention what level you need to get to, to unlock the Skills, but I've posted what level you should put them up to.

Salvadors 2 moves are both 5/5, so this actually equals level 30. But it's recommended, so you may do it with less.

Zer0 will be level 31. 30 to reach it, then 1/1 Skill to full level the Skill needed. Though, again as shown, there are other Skills along the way which can help make it easier! Also, they're all 5/5 and 1/1 but that'll only make you rach level 26. So not enough for the level 30 Skill needed.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/5-69xW4=.jpg Up High, Down Low 15:gsicon:

Gave Claptrap a high five

You'll first get a chance to high five Claptrap in Sanctuary where he's located in the north west corner of the map. He'll also offer you the mission "Claptrap's Secret Stash".

You'll first need to complete the mission he hands over to you, which isn't very hard. Once done, turn it in and then follow him. He'll only walk around the corner to another NPC. Once he does, get close and you can then press :ybut: to give him a high five.

Simply press :ybut: and Claptrap will then put his hand up in the air. Now aim up and press :rs: to melee his hand for it to count as a high five. It may take a couple of goes to connect, but once you do, he'll put his hand back down and the achievement will unlock.

Just a side note you may want to add on this one. When you turn in the mission, the claptrap talks to you for a bit then begins wandering all over Sanctuary, stopping only briefly in a couple spots, making it quite difficult to give him a high five. He will put his arm down after about 20 seconds or so and the option to give him a high five goes away. I dashboarded out, reloaded and redid the mission and got it by cutting him off (like in the video)

Weapon Colour Codes

I got a weapon from the Golden Chest that's more of a Dark Red in color than Purple. Where on this chart would that fall?

If need be I can post a pic of it when I get home later today.

I'm getting close to being done with all of the level 1 challenges, so I'll be able to confirm it for sure hopefully. I just need two shields and two grenades to pop up, then I've got to find Jenkins and some of the later enemies...and rats.

I've killed two rats, but I must have killed them with splash damage. Does anyone know where they can be found regularly? Or Jenkins?

Didn't know about the there being a red type. My guess above orange.

I think they are the E-Tech weapons.

Thanks, I'll get a pic of it when I get home so we can get it figured out.

As an FYI, you can only carry 99 (shown) Eridium at a time. Any extra you pick up **may be lost, as it was for me. I thought it'd be like the $ in BL1 where you got the extra but the # just didn't increase.

**Based on my experiences last night when playing the slots.

I got a weapon from the Golden Chest that's more of a Dark Red in color than Purple. Where on this chart would that fall?

If need be I can post a pic of it when I get home later today.

Is it like the gun on the left in this video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhL06qySaOA]Borderlands 2 - Gold Chest (Pre-Order) Opening! - YouTube[/ame]