Achievement Trading Thread

I would like to set this up for those of us wanting to meet up and play. Be it to trade soliders to build your perfect squad, deliver items to friends in need, duke it out in VS., or to run tight co op squads to take on missions. Even just to work on achievements.

I created this thread to post gamertags and info to find Metal Gear fans on.....dare I say it, Xbox360?! And since there appears to be a shortage of Metal Gear fans on Microsofts awesome box, this seems appropriate.

My gamertag is MC Kazoo, please add me with a message. This is all I will be playing for a long time. I'm down for anything related to these games. I live in the central time zone and usually on between 5pm and 12am central time.

I'll share my love box with you. And I'll be gentle!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to set this up for those of us wanting to meet up and play. Be it to trade soliders to build your perfect squad, deliver items to friends in need, duke it out in VS., or to run tight co op squads to take on missions. Even just to work on achievements.

I created this thread to post gamertags and info to find Metal Gear fans on.....dare I say it, Xbox360?! And since there appears to be a shortage of Metal Gear fans on Microsofts awesome box, this seems appropriate.

My gamertag is MC Kazoo, please add me with a message. This is all I will be playing for a long time. I'm down for anything related to these games. I live in the central time zone and usually on between 5pm and 12am central time.

I'll share my love box with you. And I'll be gentle!

I LOVE Metal Gear, I've completed almost every Peace Walker main and side mission on PSP with an S rank! I will be picking up the HD collection on... Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3!

Xbox Gamertag: Stolen Materia (The HD Collection will be the first game I play on my Xbox 360. I've been off the Xbox for a long time, just got one back a couple of weeks ago!)

PlayStation ID (for those with PS3s): SSVNormandy

:uzi:

I haven't played a MG game since... Metal Gear on Playstation 1! Ha. But this new HD collection has my interest, seems like the perfect time to jump in!! I'll be picking this up next week. Please add me in advance, I'd love to play some co-op, for those who don't mind playing with a n00b. And, of course, needa scoop up that MP achievement. :) Thanks guys!

GT::: ST4R5F4LL

Cya on some MG!

( Please include msg with fr. )

Oh man this collection takes me back to the good old days. I remember my cousin and I would spend weekends competing on who can finish extreme faster etc. Anyways my gamertag is storm0545 and I would love to add some friends to play Peacewalker with. Unfortunatly PW was boring on the psp without friends to play coop with.

I am down for everything and anything about this game. I may not have much progress in the game as others(skyrim is taking up some time too) but I just want to help out people with the boss battles and any other thing to help build our outer havens. I'll be playing this game for awhile.

Gamertag is Bizzaro Blake

please send a quick message as to why your adding me. I'll accept the request. :)

I'm still looking for more players that will ignore the other games out right now to play this. I'm going through all of the 5 skull missions and 5 red skull missions right now.

I know 85% of the unlockables and tactics and am happy to help out on missions. Hit me up and put mgs in the message.