what is the biggest honour in call of duty?

xenospider

Both, I had 1000G and 10th 55, that was a great feeling. Also got 6th twice on 2 different account on WaW and 1475G. That was also awesome. CoD went downhill after that.

Went downhill after WaW? WaW was THE lowpoint of the series.

I think 1000G is more impressive since it takes more skill, the prestiges just take a lot of time so someone mediocre at CoD with a lot of time on their hands would have a higher prestige than a great player that dosen't have 100 hours to play multiplayer.

1000g cod4 felt awsome. for me one shot one kill at the end on veteran. omg took me AGES

Oh god the fucking Ferris Wheel part was a bitch! In the end I just hid in the ticket booth praying and shooting toes as they walked by :D

For me personally its both. Since Cod4 I have gotten the 1000/100% on each game (& Cod2) and the highest prestige & level (Expect MW3 im currently 2nd prestige 50)

For regular players I think the 1000 is more impressive. To get to the highest level in MP just takes time, you can be the worst player in the world and still get there eventually.

Oh god the fucking Ferris Wheel part was a bitch! In the end I just hid in the ticket booth praying and shooting toes as they walked by :D

For me personally its both. Since Cod4 I have gotten the 1000/100% on each game (& Cod2) and the highest prestige & level (Expect MW3 im currently 2nd prestige 50)

For regular players I think the 1000 is more impressive. To get to the highest level in MP just takes time, you can be the worst player in the world and still get there eventually.

Same! i hid for ages. finally time ran out got they guy and legged it to the chopper

Haha, I couldn't do it without the ticketbooth xD enough grenades landed next to me to start WW3 seriously non-stop!

would have to say 1000G, as mentioned anybody can get to the highest prestige with time. even if you constantly go .5 KDR everygame, eventually you'll get there:p

and people can say what they want about World at War, about how its the worst cod ect. you cant deny that was one of the hardest campaigns ever made. and by hard, i mean 1billion metric tons of cheapass grenades. closet spawns dont help either:confused: