Last 2 Random Surviviors???HELP!

Just wondering if anyone had any more helpful tips on spawning these two people. They are the only ones i need for my cheevo. Im currently on the road to sherwood and keep playing random events to find no one.

Does it tell you if the survivor is in the area? because i am getting torn up breaking fences in that alley looking for Shelly. Any tips or insight would be nice.

Gloria Garcia is found randomly while traveling and encountering a woman on a train car between Barksdale and Sherwood. She is standing on top of a train car directly in front of your starting location.

-Shelly Berger is found randomly when searching an abandoned neighborhood between Barksdale and Sherwood. You will need to destroy the fences blocking some of the houses to discover which one you can enter and which one she is in.

Just wondering if anyone had any more helpful tips on spawning these two people. They are the only ones i need for my cheevo. Im currently on the road to sherwood and keep playing random events to find no one.

Does it tell you if the survivor is in the area? because i am getting torn up breaking fences in that alley looking for Shelly. Any tips or insight would be nice.

Gloria Garcia is found randomly while traveling and encountering a woman on a train car between Barksdale and Sherwood. She is standing on top of a train car directly in front of your starting location.

-Shelly Berger is found randomly when searching an abandoned neighborhood between Barksdale and Sherwood. You will need to destroy the fences blocking some of the houses to discover which one you can enter and which one she is in.

good luck!! man this is pissing me off. I have let a friend borrow this out of pure frustration with this game. i hate luck based cheevos. I have played tru three times and have yet to see thes two. FUCK!!! Like the other guy suggested keep dashboarding. I would also suggest having no survirors with you and only taking back roads.

If it helps:

Gloria I got in the crossover 2 stops before Sherwood after having to stop to refill fuel taking the backroads. I had Blake in my group.

Shelly I got the first stop after Barksdale taking the backroads, I had nobody in my group and was driving the police car.

Yea i was able to spawn Gloria twice last night on the road before sherwood, gave up on shelly, i think she spawns way before Sherwood. Hoping to find her soon as i really dont want to rent this a third time. Will try the road after Barksdale. Thanks

Yea i was able to spawn Gloria twice last night on the road before sherwood, gave up on shelly, i think she spawns way before Sherwood. Hoping to find her soon as i really dont want to rent this a third time. Will try the road after Barksdale. Thanks

I hate not having a definite answer to give to people but that's the nature of this achievement.

Best of luck mate.

Twice in the same playthrough? Now that's interesting!

Where exactly does Holly and Ahmad spawn? They are the last two I need for traveling with each person.

-Holly Gaines is found randomly while traveling and encountering a supply event at a diner between Fontana and Barksdale. You know you've got the right scenario when there are no walkers in the entire map. Go to the farm building and enter through the front door. Upon entering go to the closed door on the wall directly facing you as you enter. Holly will be in the corner.

So she is between Fontana and Barksdale. You know you've got her when your stop says that you found a diner and can scavange for some supplies. You know you've got the right diner event when you stop and there are NO walkers in the entire map. From there go into the farm house, the room on the left with the closed door, she's standing there waiting to be saved.

Personally? I got her one stop before Barksdale in the police sedan taking backroads.

-Ahmad Farran is found randomly while traveling and encountering a survivor stuck on the road between Fontana and Barksdale. He is on top of a turned over trailer in the middle of the road.

Ahmad is also found between Fontana and Barksdale ontop of a container of a truck. You know you've got his event as well when you have to stop for a survivor who needs help. Simply kill the walkers around him and he will join you. I got him on the same playthrough as Holly (dashboarding), 2 stops before Barksdale with the police sedan on backroads.

Well I found Ahmad but still missing stupid Holly. God I hate random encounters in games. >_<

At least now I finally got unlimited ammo after five playthroughs of screwing up.

Oh the joys of unlimited ammo. Maybe you can finally have an ounce of relaxation that playthrough.

I can't seem to get Holly. Which segment did you manage to get her in? Is it a specific one? Right now I am trying from Fontana to Celburn or whatever and Fontana to Oakville, which are both between Fontana and Barksdale. Is there a particular segment to be trying for?

Oh the joys of unlimited ammo. Maybe you can finally have an ounce of relaxation that playthrough.

Wish I could have AR/Crossbow at start and Unlimited Ammo AND Silenced Weapons. That would rule.

Edited by Nevander

If it helps:

Gloria I got in the crossover 2 stops before Sherwood after having to stop to refill fuel taking the backroads. I had Blake in my group.

Shelly I got the first stop after Barksdale taking the backroads, I had nobody in my group and was driving the police car.

Which route did you take for Shelley? Archer creek or lafferty?

• 2 weeks later...

-Ahmad Farran is found randomly while traveling and encountering a survivor stuck on the road between Fontana and Barksdale. He is on top of a turned over trailer in the middle of the road.

Ahmad is also found between Fontana and Barksdale ontop of a container of a truck. You know you've got his event as well when you have to stop for a survivor who needs help. Simply kill the walkers around him and he will join you. I got him on the same playthrough as Holly (dashboarding), 2 stops before Barksdale with the police sedan on backroads.

Cannot find him anywhere! Spent 3 hours dash boarding last night and 3 so far this morning!

Cannot find him anywhere! Spent 3 hours dash boarding last night and 3 so far this morning!

I found him on the road to Lemon Hill... (highway). Maybe you can give it a try ;)

[edit] Also make sure you have enough Fuel so that you don't have to stop for that. Send all your survivors out to gather fuel in the previous missions, so that you won't have to scavenge for fuel and have more chance to come across random survivors.

Edited by amacteur

• 2 weeks later...

find a long back round between to place you can get 2-3 locations if your lucky and make sure you have lots of fuel then when you get to last location random location you dont want just enter it then exit to main menu. if you miss the location you want when the radio or dialog plays you need to dashboard do not enter the next main story area

• 2 weeks later...

If you find one survivor in the road between too marked locations and you still need to find one more survivor but you are about to reach the next marked location, if I dash out will the survivor I just found not count any more?

Also do you actually need to travel to a location with them or just need to find them?

Cheers

Edited by Bertisaurus

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Shelly!

From what I've seen with Shelly, she will only appear in the abandoned neighborhood when it is a "Resource Gathering" event. If you go to the neighborhood because your vehicle broke down, she will never be there. The only time I've seen her, you play the normal alley area backwards from what it normally is on a "break down"

She is in the house with the help sign on the door, the only one that opens. You have to jump over an ironing board and she should be in there. I believe this is second on the right