Beat on Realistic? Did or Didn't Get the Achievement? Discuss Here.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week Ima try playing the last 3 levels on realistic because I have only beat them once on real, compared to the earlier ones. Ima host it becuz when I beat them earlier I wasnt host. I betta get that achievement or I will eat ubisoft's children. If that doesnt do anything Ill try playing the first level/last level and Ill let you know if anything works. Fuckin give me my achievement, buttholes sucking hoes!

I just got it

I completed it on coop with a friend and he got it (even tho he did fuck all lol), I hosted

We played The first mission again with him hosting and nothing, so then replayed the very last part(showdown) again and I made sure I was the one to shoot Gabe, and i got it, maybe shooting gabe is what triggers it as it came up straight away

i had also done over half the campaign on realistic with others as well as the coop play through with my mate

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

1. If you played co-op and were host, but did not get the achievement... have a friend host a co-op game and you should get it after a few scenes, if not the first one.

This worked for me. Got it after first scene.

someone told me this

"It turns out that if you play coop as bishop and complete the game on realistic only night gets the achievment. The way to fix it is to play a scene (any scene) as KNIGHT (very important, you must be player 2 this time). The achivement pops up as soon as you clear the scene."

true or not?

Not true.

I played the story on my own, from start to finish, and managed to get the achievement. I've still never played Co-Op.

Ok well I felt all your frustrations...until an hour ago. A friend told me to join an Xbox Live match on the very first scene. Immediately after reaching the outfitting box, the achievement popped up. I jumped around with glee having hosted 2 full run throughs of the game. This is very poor from Ubi.

I beat it solo on realistic and no achievement for me. I'm pretty irritated since the Refinery level on is really hard solo.

Nice job, Ubi.

[EDIT 03/24/2008 11:48 pm] Found Fix:

I finished a scene as Knight and it gave me the achievement.

phewwwww, just got it, all i did was....

i completed the whole game as co-op host on realistic = no acheivement

i then completed 5 scenes as co-op partner (any scenes), then up it came = acheivement unlocked 75g

Now, im sure this wont work for all off you, but until we can put our finger on what actually does trigger the acheivement try this. It worked for me.

url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/SHAH+85]http://card.mygamercard.net/SHAH+85.png[/url]

Hmm is anybody else having the problem that, whilst playing on realistic- the game randomly freezes, ive noticed it freezes when "player 2" goes into the helicopter first, or when player two deploys snake cam at random doors...

does this mean player 2 cannot deploy snake cam or ride in the helicopter :(

Finally got it guys !!!!! after playing like 50 times the 1st mission and the last mission

this is how it worked withe me i hosted a public match played till act 3 !! and nothing closed the game and joined a coop match and played the last mission and pop got it !!

I HAVE KINDA FIXED THE GLITCH!!! it worked for me and my friend. We finished playing in Co-op niether get an achievement we start over i was host. we play the first mission and he gets the achievement. i beat the game again with someone new in Co-op still no achievement for either of us. my friend makes a lobby co-op and we beat first scene of first mission i get the achievement.

thats what happen idk know if thats how it works but that happend for me

I didnt get the achievement first of all so i tried getting my friend to host the coop game and did act 1 scene 1 and i got the achievement so i can confirm that this works

ok you were right it won't work for all of us, lol!! Tried and nothing - I have hosted throughout, played knight throughout, bishop 1/2 the time & knight 1/2 the time and single story. I have tried jumping into public co-op and completing the 1st level and basically all the suggestions on this forum and still no achievment!

Does anyone know if copying my r61 & 2 game files to memory card, then deleting all rainbow six 1 & 2 data from Hdrive, then recovering gamer tag and starting a new R2 game will allow me to rank from beginning to get PFC achiev and also in theory it would reset realistic 'tick boxes' and then play through story realistic before anything else may work??

ok you were right it won't work for all of us, lol!! Tried and nothing - I have hosted throughout, played knight throughout, bishop 1/2 the time & knight 1/2 the time and single story. I have tried jumping into public co-op and completing the 1st level and basically all the suggestions on this forum and still no achievment!

Does anyone know if copying my r61 & 2 game files to memory card, then deleting all rainbow six 1 & 2 data from Hdrive, then recovering gamer tag and starting a new R2 game will allow me to rank from beginning to get PFC achiev and also in theory it would reset realistic 'tick boxes' and then play through story realistic before anything else may work??

oh and btw different forum for this no doubt but I had approx 100 kills while suspended from a rope and no achiev "Rappel King" than set up a game and had 5 friends join, we each took turns killing eachother while supended on rope and without exception (tho they also had many many kills previously) the achiev didn't pop up til we had 25 consecutive kills on the same rope?