Achievement Guide (1750)

The Pants Party

Nice guide The Pants Party. I've been doing the round thing since Friday night and I've left it on for a good 25 hours + rounds that I have been playing to get the online achievements I'd wish it actually displayed how many rounds you are at considering the TV is off and I don't see the update and it hasn't shown an update while I'm playing. The guitar does work, don't have a controller with a wire so. =]

So my question is how many hours until I hit 1999? I believe I'm at least half way there, maybe more the bar is half way full. Plan on knocking out this beast then Seriously and get 1k sometime by Friday because I got a busy weekend ahead of me.

44 hours at 80 seconds a round

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know a horde map with a boomshield respawn? Need for the execution achievement

just make a multiplayer game with no bots and a guest; annex. Do something like River and switch out the mortar for a boomsheild in the game setup. It will be on the bridge in the middle. The map is really open and like the rest is symmetrical so it shouldn't be hard to find your other player

I have a problem. I playing with my brother(split screen) and we complete all acts in co-op but we don't have a "Friends with Benefits" achievement. Whatwe doing wrong?

I'm not sure what the reason is but I've seen multiple people post that they didn't get the achievement in local co-op...did you train the rookie in act one? If you chose not to go back and do that. Otherwise, I don't know what to say :(

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/629/s42=.jpgParty Like It's 1999 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Play 1999 rounds of multiplayer (any mode)

Game Type: Warzone

It's just a small difference, but wouldn't Execution be the best way to go since it's harder to kill people in that mode?

Edited by SebastianSB

Just to point out - you can do Crossed Swords in a local multiplayer match as well. Just hold the "b" button on the second player controller and then on your controller hold the "b" button and walk into the chainsaw. The animation will start and you can just pound on "b".
Did it the same way earlier today!

Suicide Missionary 150 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete all campaign acts on Insane Difficulty

To unlock Insane difficulty you will have to first beat the game on Casual, Normal or Hardcore. Alternately, you can find someone who has already unlocked it and be invited to their game. Beating the game on a difficulty will also unlock any lower difficulty, so starting on Insane will unlock Casual, Normal and Hardcore at the same time.

That means if I directly play "Insane" and be invited by my friend, I choose "Hardcore" level. After I finish the game, I will unlock Casual, Normal, Hardcore and Insane achievement. Am I right?

Thanks.

Edited by spchu

Suicide Missionary 150 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete all campaign acts on Insane Difficulty

To unlock Insane difficulty you will have to first beat the game on Casual, Normal or Hardcore. Alternately, you can find someone who has already unlocked it and be invited to their game. Beating the game on a difficulty will also unlock any lower difficulty, so starting on Insane will unlock Casual, Normal and Hardcore at the same time.

That means if I directly play "Insane" and be invited by my friend, I choose "Hardcore" level. After I finish the game, I will unlock Casual, Normal, Hardcore and Insane achievement. Am I right?

Thanks.

No, YOU have to be on Insane the whole time, he can be on whatever he wants. Just that if he is on Casual he can bail you out of alot of fights since he can pretty much be rambo and just annihilate everything with ease, whereas you will not.

****Sorry for the double posts I just wanted to answer his question.****

Unfortunately, Variety is the Spice of Death does not unlock for me. I'm stuck at 14/15, even after redoing every single weapon from the list.

I was having the same problem. My mistake was that I was using only 1 ink grenade so once the guy went down, he coughed(choked) and bled out, but I guess it wasn't counting that. The next time around I had 2 inks. Tagged him with 1 and chucked the other at him while he was down....acheivement unlocked!:woop:

Edited by eXiled Killah