Intel Locations

Cyrex

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
guy i have collected 29/30 intels... i just dont in which level i have missed the last intel.

is there anyway to know how many intel i have collected in each level, so that i dont have to play the entire game.

Just load each mission up in turn, bring up the options screen and go to cheats....It should tell you how many you have ie. Crew expendable 2/2

Possible one missed one shot one kill, when you get to the ferris wheel area, there is a door that opens at the back where enemies spawn, there is an intel in there that a lot of people do not find ?

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just load each mission up in turn, bring up the options screen and go to cheats....It should tell you how many you have ie. Crew expendable 2/2

Possible one missed one shot one kill, when you get to the ferris wheel area, there is a door that opens at the back where enemies spawn, there is an intel in there that a lot of people do not find ?

Regards,

I love you for saying how you can check which mission your missing them on, saved me a lot of time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have collected all 30 and still didn't have achievement. What's wrong? I think it may be cheats. I have used them when collecting last 3 intels to make it less boring. So how can I make this achievement unlocked?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the achievement is glitched. I have collected all 30 intel but i don't have the achievement for 15 intel. now when i go back through the game all intels are missing including the 15th one which stops me getting the 15 itnel acheivement. Has anyone else experienced this.

I believe the achievement is glitched. I have collected all 30 intel but i don't have the achievement for 15 intel. now when i go back through the game all intels are missing including the 15th one which stops me getting the 15 itnel acheivement. Has anyone else experienced this.

Did you have cheats enabled when you collected the 15th one? If so, you can't get it anymore.

I'd just like to say thanks for putting this guide together, its been a great help!! Was having problems getting #23 but will try the pool trick tonight to see if i can get that damn door open.

Also wanted to add that I 'mopped up' my last intels on a quick rerun on recruit difficulty (had already completed on vet) and it took under half an hour, if that helps anyone. Now to get that damn door open!

I've got 29 of the intels now.

But i can't get 23!

The door just doesn't open, even when i wait till the rescue chopper comes.

I've been through the level nearly 20 times on recruit, regular and hardened, so i know it's nothing to do with difficulty.

I hope someone can help me cos it's getting really frustrating.

you have to wait for mcmillan to say enemy choppers inbound then run round past the door kill a few enemies for about a miniute the it should open

I'm having trouble getting that door opened on one shot one kill. Is there something im doing wrong i mean im doing everything correct to the best of my knowledge. But i cant seem to get this door open and get the intel

This is how I did it:

Drop Captain M in usually spot then run down, past the swimming pool you walked through just before, then go prone just past it on the left. This stops them spawning where you are and forces them to spawn where the intel is. Then run over there, kill the enemies and pick up the intel :)

If you like you can plant some claymores by the door to alert you and kill them.

Hope this helps.

On a side note, thanks alot OP helped me get the last achievement :D

• 2 weeks later...