Achievement Discussion

Tron

Just got done making a picture, and like wet factory said, just keep the light balanced, and it does a great job of bit mapping your face. After trial and error with light issues, I got the light right, and slapped some Camo on my pic, and it looks just like my fantasticly fine ugly self. I went in to co op and took turns with the controllers, and put the sniper from player 2 on me, and it kinda was freaking me out, to see ones self in the bead of a sniper, was pretty twisted.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played all the maps on every game type (57 matches altogether) but still no achievement!! some of the survival games did only last more than a few seconds tho because i set it to no respawns wiht just one other player. Does anyone know if the maps have to played for a set amount of time and/or more people or not??

thanks

you only have to play survival attack n defend team survival sharpshooter and team sharpshooter, just set up a player match and put it on the game type and put all the maps avilable to cycle through then set it on 3 min rounds and a 15 second timer inbetween rounds so it starts every 15 seconds then rubber band your controller so it doesnt go idle and go watch tv or something it takes about 30 mins a gametype:woop:

I could really THROW UP!!!

I played all maps all morning long...

I played A&D on 7 Maps...

Retrieval, Sharpshooter, Team sharpshooter, survival and team survival on all available 10 maps and all terrorist hunt missions.

I played some on player match and some on ranking.

I hosted some and i joined some...some were 'real' matches and some were just 1 vs. *grrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

WHAT NOW???

Is there something that I'm missing for this one? I've been doing Terrorist Hunt for the last two nights and using the pistol and shield exclusively and have yet to unlock this achievement. I know I'm way over 150 kills with it, so is there something I'm doing wrong?

Am I not allowed to use the shield or am I not allowed to have it up while I'm shooting?

I also had a dodgy amount of kills to get this.

After doing all the T-Hunt missions with Sheild & Pistol (Approx 200 kills) then doing the entire Co-Op Story Mode online with Sheild & Pistol (God knows how many kills) I still didn't get it. :mad:

Thought to myself "Sod it!" Started playing a few Sharpshooter games online snatched a few kills in game with the pistol and up pops the message "Achievement Unlocked" :eek:

Soul.

i had it glitched. i counted 38 kills with the pistol to get the achievement. i just picked a good level to use the pistol on T-Hunt. Pretty weird, but oh well got it earlier than I should've. I wonder how many other achievements are glitched. so far we know the 500 terrorists killed, 150 pistol kills and the all the T-Hunt achievements are glitched.