The 'Im Stuck' Thread

RagingClue

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get the last trophy on the surface area, it's the one behind a bunch of steel bars in a sorta cave/door on the east side, and you can see the entrance on the west side, there'sx a big stone brickway leaning out over the top on the left near the Warden's statue but i cant figure out how to get there at all

Since you guys are so good i was hoping you could help me out :(. Im in the arkham mansion and i have finished the game im trying to get the last riddle in here and its a arkham spirit chronicle thing. And, Its saying its in the main hall directly on top of the statue. This is the spot near where the bell fell and theirs tons of ivy all over. But, ive been looking for 2 hours for this one spirit thing does anyone at all know the wherabouts or if its a glitch?

EDIT: From checking another forum thread, I know the answer is know to use the line gun (zipline) and go right whilst still in Croc's lair, immediately following the boss fight.

Since this may be the unofficial thread for people who are stuck, please do not post misleading information if you don't know where the person is. It just makes them wander around for hours on end. Trust me, I know.

(Original dilemma) !!! BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY SPOILER!!!

I need to get back to the Batcave to make the antidote for the Titan Virus with the spore gathered from the sewers so I can finish the game. So now what do I do to get by the vines?

!!! END SPOILER!!!

Well I am sorry, I misunderstood the question and thought you had completed the game and wanted to get back in there. Its not like I did it on purpose. Jeez.

stuck trying to find an entrance to the batcave. I've collected all the green goo stuff and cant get in the batcave

Same here. I need to analyze the green goo stuff and I can't get back to the batcave. The entrance I used before is blocked by the stupid ivy plants.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Same here. I need to analyze the green goo stuff and I can't get back to the batcave. The entrance I used before is blocked by the stupid ivy plants.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I found the entrance in the old falling building at the main gate but once inside the tunnel/entrance to the cave is blocked by vines. If the other entrance is the intensive care unit I can't find where at in there. The map says i need to synthesize the titan compound. Underneath that it says "return to batcave to formulate compound". So where do I go?

I'm in the Aviary part. I need to save the doctors suspended in cages. There is an operator I need to take out but I can't get near him without setting off the other goons' suicide collars. Can someone give me some tips to beat this part?

I found the entrance in the old falling building at the main gate but once inside the tunnel/entrance to the cave is blocked by vines. If the other entrance is the intensive care unit I can't find where at in there. The map says i need to synthesize the titan compound. Underneath that it says "return to batcave to formulate compound". So where do I go?

Yup. I'm still stuck. No one is helping us. I might have to buy the stupid strategy guide. lol. Everything is blocked by the stupid vines. MAybe it is a glitch.

I'm having a slight bit of trouble...i'm supposed to get into Intensive Treatment to get to Croc's Lair, so I have to reach that sniper...how exactly am I supposed to do that?

You have to climb to the top of the tower across from the sniper then hit him with a batarang.

Once the sniper is down use the zip line to reach him and enter the building.

Yup. I'm still stuck. No one is helping us. I might have to buy the stupid strategy guide. lol. Everything is blocked by the stupid vines. MAybe it is a glitch.

yeah or at least go to gamestop and look through to see how to do what i need to. The one entrace to the the cave is blocked by wooden boards and the other one in the old building at the main gate is blocked by vines.

Honestly, the amount of people who get stuck (normally for 10 bloody minutes before figuring it out but still posted a thread about it only to edit it with "nvm") and then assume their game is glitched. Christ almighty.

"I cant open a door!!! The game is glitched!!!"

"I cant get past a boss!! Its glitched!!"

"I cant find the last item!!! Its glitched!!!!"

Grow the fuck up. If 500,000 others can do it, so can you.

How do u get the chronicle of arkham in arkham island east the question mark is right near the arkham mansion spending 1 hr looking for it

Hop over the little gate next to the mansion and it is to your right, against the wall of the mansion on the ground floor. It is easy to miss because it is so out in the open that you don't even think to look there.

After you take care of the generators in the Botanical Gardens, The Joker has some guys captured in two seperate cages hanging high. You're supposed to kill the henchmen without being detected. I got through the vent close to one of those guys, and it led me up to a place up high. It seems like everytime I try to take a guy out with a silent takedown, I get caught. Any help on how to do this?